Halo 4 Forum Role-Play

Surveillance

Captain Harbinger Location: 5 minutes away from UNSC Infinity.

Harbinger silently listened to what was going on in the Infinity. Waiting for the Pilot to reestablish contact with the Infinity do to a hit we took back on Requiem that knocked out our half of the comms.

Pilot-"Captain we're 5 minutes away from the Infinity and I've reestablished contact. Your free to talk."

Harbinger-"This is Captain Harbinger of Spartan team Omega it sounds like all hell is breaking out, we are 5 minutes out from the Infinity and can assist where are we needed?"

Lieutenant Bauer Location: Planet Requiem, Section Zulu 2

Bauer and his squad are taking fire from Promethean forces, East,West and North of his position. 3 Members of his squad are dead and he and another are wounded but still fighting. Bauer was hit in the shoulder....

Bauer: Get on the Radio call in Evac NOW!!!

Pvt Kato: Yes sir, ill try but im not sure if we will get through

Bauer : Just do it!!!

Bauer leans over the rock they have taken cover behind and squeezes of several rounds, taking down a Knight and 2 Crawlers before ducking back down, just in time for a crawler to jump down next to him. With Quick reflexes he took his knife and drove it between the crawlers mechanical mandables causing it to faulter and drop down in a hunk of scrap metal.....

The Admiral looked around, he didn't know how long he had been out but it didn't seem long. The bridge was not on lockdown but Elites were working hard at the computers, hell, there was even a Huragok with them!

He began to crawl to the computer containing Anton. His chip was still there.

"Anton?" He whispered. He looked around, no , the elites were concentrating on hacking the infinity.

Kjal had been searching every room he found until he saw his armour and weapons in a locker. He kicked the locker open and retrieved his equipment. Something wasn't right. His shoulder plating was missing! Oh well, he would sort it out later. He ran back into the hallway in time to see some ODSTs emerge. He unholstered his focus rifle and cut them down. He then ran the way they had came until he had entered a large hangar. The covenant were gaining ground fast, he spotted a transport on the other side. Was that? It was! The Spartan that he had nearly bested on the surface. He began to sprint to them, evading rockets and bullets and plasma. He was about to get on board when it took off. He shot it with a plasma rifle which, obviously, didn't have an effect. He instead pulled out a tracking beacon and threw it, it landed and deployed on its hull.

They could run, but they couldn't hide.

He then looked out of the hangar to see the super carrier entering view, behind it were three CCS class battle cruisers. And they were... Exchanging fire? He then realised that the storm didn't have any Supercarriers which meant....

The boarders were the Arbiter! And when the storm arrived, this battle wouldn't be about this ship, but religious favour!

He realised he had to get off the ship, if the CCS cruisers sent boarders, this would quickly turn into a free for all. He turned to see a spirit that had landed. He got inside and tried to pilot it away, trying not to think about the dead pilot in the seat next to him.

((Harbinger and SykoWolf: I would pretty much like it if you made your posts more like a book. (I.E Instead of: Man- "blahablabalah." please do: Man said, "Blalahablahablahablah" or "Blahblahblahblah" Man said. And SykoWolf, if you don't mind, would you please use past-tense like everyone else?))

((D-38 and Murphy. Whoever said you picked me up, edit that. The room was actually full of elites. Sorry about that.))

"Admiral. If you could distract the elites they will be easy prey for the ceiling turrets. What can you do?" Anton whispered back.

• Like 1

"Anton, i'm going to try to prime the ship to self destruct should they get past the lockdown, while theyre distracted, get the turrets up. okay? If we survive, we'll try and get to the private hangar, hopefully, the pelican wil be there."

The admiral lunged at the computer, it wasnt until now he noticed the large burn in his side, he screamed loudly as he pulled himself onto it and began typing authorisation coe, at that point; the turrets began to fire on the elites,cutting down one, two, three. then stopped.two pissed off elites carried on wwalking, drawing rifles and suppresing fire.

"Anton, what happened to the turrets?!"

Delreuse grabbed his pistol, he just had to wait for the lock to be done and he could go, he moved out of cover, dropping an elites shields. he then saw the Plasma rifle that an elite dropped. he picked it up and fired a volley of plasma into the elites face.

one down, one to go.

he heard the sound of an energy sword drawn, he knew that was it. he was dead. He had failed. The elite rounded the corner, plasma repeater aimed at him, it laughed. Where is the sword?he wondered.

to answwr his question, a spartan came sprinting down the hallway, jumped on its back, and plunged an energy sword deep into its throat, the blades came out of the other side, inches away from James' face.

Avictus had secrued the vampire. Now he was waiting for the spartan and ODST to return. Worried he activiated his com. "Guys come in, i cant sit here forever. There are going to be a lot more covenant in a few minutes"

A group of elites entered the hangar, bad move. Avictus touched a glowing symbol and watched as the elites were torn apart. A small victory, but how long would it last?

Lieutenant Bauer edged his way over to the Pvt...

"Private, did you get through or not?!" Yelled Bauer over the gunfire

"Yes Sir, Evac is on the way, ETA is 8 minutes" Yelled the young Private back

"Ok, keep your head down, and keep an eye on those crawler's, i dont wanna be flanked"

"Understood sir" The Private yelled as he gripped his assault Rifle

The Lt moved to his left and fired a few more round at the Prometheans position before reloading his DMR......

Kjal was out of the second hangar, the chip he had captured would have information on troop movements, security codes. The list went on. He didn't need the pilot, not now he had an AI!

But no, he had one last purpose for the human prisoner before he executed him.

The spirit drifted on, he was attacked by all kinds of fighters, they were shot down by the turret. He began to descend into the camp below, he had pressing matters to attend to...

A large explosion shook the Vampire. "what was that!" Avictus looked at the viewscreen to see that a burning spirit slide across the hangar. Soon after at least 20 covenant launched an attack on the hangar. They were no match for the vampire's firepower.

Avictus worried tried to contact anton. "Anton do you read me, Im getting swarmed by covies, whats the recovery teams location?"

"An elite is taking me/my chip to Requiem. He is in a spirit. Looks as if he is going Sector Zulu 2." Anton replied.

The elite crushed him a little bit. "Hey, careful!"

"Anyway Avictus, they are going to use me as a way to find out the UNSC's plans, codes, troop movements, naval intelligence center, you need to get me back. It is just one Elite, but I think he is going to a covenant camp. You'll need at least 1 Spartan.

"The Recovery Team was killed. Remember, Sector Zulu 2, on Requiem."

Anton left the frequency.

"Jesus, Get out of the way!!!" Yelled Bauer at the Private...

But he was too late, the Promethean Battlewagon fired it's incinerator canon..vaporising the Private crouching to the Lt's Left..

The Lt was thrown back and knocked unconscious....

His Locator beacon still barely active....

Avictus nodded and activated his com. "Dont worry anton, i wont let that hinge head marry you" He activated the thrusters and speed to the covenant camp.

They spotted the spirit and opened fire. The spirit took a hit and began to descend. The dropships turrents fired and damaged the Vampires engine. Both ships shook and spit fire. Another hit disabled the vampires turrent.

Avictus knew what had to be done. He opened a channel, "Attention passanger this is your captain speaking expect a collision followed by a hard landing". He banked the vampire smashing into the spirit, both ships began to spin.

Kjal saw the Vampire trying to ram him, it was unusually relentless in its pursuit. He began evasive manuvers until he was above his camp, he opened the com channel and requested a phantom under him, he then opened the bay doors, sprinted out and jumped. He activated his jet pack until he saw the dropship below him, he descended quivkly and landed on the troop bay door where he manned a plasma cannon and opened fire. The Spirit exploded as the vampire shot it, expecting him to be dead.

They watched as the spirit was reduced to a fireball. Avictus did not have time to celebrate because he was now being chased by half of the covenant airforce. He tried to out run them but it was no use. The damage to the Vampire was too much, the engines gave out and the vampire smashed through the covenant camp. Comming to a halt in front of hundreds of infantry.

Avictus pulled out his sidearm, it was empty. Avictus activated his beacon, and opened a UNSC emergancy channel. "This is Staff Sargeant Glenn MacTavish i need any and all unsc forces at my location. We lost ant-" He was interupted by a very large elite dragging him out the weckage. He tried to fight back but the elite clubbed him with its plasma rifle, Avictus blacked out