343 and halo 4

Ryan Bronson

343 and Halo 4 are the biggest let down of 2012 and maybe of all time,, 343 You couldn't make a good game if your life depended on it,,You had to BEG Microsoft and bungie to take over and you did a horrible JOB,,You could careless what your fans have to say,, Your online is nothing but glitching and lag, Haven't seen it so bad since halo 2, whats more, your guns are way unbalanced and overpowered, Sprinting is the worst yet, It takes forever once you stop sprinting to start to aim and shoot,, Im sending a mass Blog to let people understand before they waste there money purchasing halo 4, since 343 doesn't want to listen to there fans or X fans rather, then Me and the rest of the people that are on the blog, thats 378k of people, so if 343 don't want to listen, we shall make them realise there mistake that is HALO 4..

Have a good day :)

Thank You

• Like 1

I am tired of complaints...

Halo 4 is a good game and its online isn't lags and glitching. The game is really nice and 343 did a good job. It is not the perfect Halo because this is the first time they create a game. Halo 5 will surely be better than Halo 4 because 343 will have more experiences.

• Like 4

anyone who makes a profile just to post once and complain is probably just trolling.. this happened so much on bnet forums when halo 3 was released.

If thou does not like the game then thou should not play.

• Like 1

There is hardly any problems. It's almost like everybody hate 343 and try and find the slightest mistakes with the game which will make hardly any difference to the game. Why are people doing this? Do they think 343 kicked Bungie out? Well they didn't, maybe you just don't like change. I don't know.

• Like 2