343 YOU ARE RUINING HALO. give us our gametypes and DO NOT take them away

Jake Edwards

im about as big of a halo fan as you can be and ive been playing since halo 1 and have been online since halo 2 and xbox live were created. Halo 4 could be a FANTASTIC game if they would just put more damn playlists in and quit taking them out like morons. i'm ready to call it quits after a good 10 years of playing halo. Who else agrees?

• Like 1

I agree that they have made quite possibly the biggest mess of one of the biggest games in history lol... they took snipers to apparently fix it (thought to myself not a bad idead), but then it never returned lol. Then there was KOH which is gone from the normal playlist but is still available on and off in the crimson DLC???? It was not broken so why take it away??? The same applies for team slayer pro, they took away something that was working.

On top of this they still have not got the ranking system up and going, there is no punishment for quitting games meaning join in progress system goes from a good idea to a constant pain in the arse. They also failed to bring out some of the most popular game modes, team doubles, rumble pit etc. either because they are idiots or they were not ready in time (I think many parts missing from this game were intended to be there but were not ready in time for release)

All in all they had a great concept but failed to finish it... but still they released it when it was not ready... 343 + greed = End of Halo..

Still I will play I am a big BTB fan so i can still live on but many others have got bored and stopped playing so my friends list on H4 is getting smaller all the time. Sad to see.

Actually i completely disagree.

First, this isn't your game or your playlists, it's owned by 343i and they can do whatever they want with it as they see fit.

Second, please dont call them morons, they know what they are doing, we can't always have our way

Third, Halo 4 IS a fantastic game to many, your opinion is just that, an opinion, so is mine tbh

Now with that all said, i DO see where your coming from, and it wouldn't hurt to have a few more playlists, hopefully they will add more in, but only time will tell....

Who knows what 343i is doing regarding playlists in MM.

without 343i there would be no halo 4 so stop crying and just play the game!

That's not really an effective argument for this. We are still their consumers... and they are the producers. If someone bought the game for 60$ and is genuinely not pleased with it then they should be able to post their disappointments as well as desires to make the game better.

----------------------------------------------------

Who knows what 343i is doing regarding playlists. The current plan they have set up seems to defy all logic and proper sense to appease and appeal to the fans (their loyal customers). With the January update around the corner I find that a serious playlist update may be imminent. Grifball, Team Snipers, and MLG are all likely additions.

Who knows what 343i is doing regarding playlists in MM.

That's not really an effective argument for this. We are still their consumers... and they are the producers. If someone bought the game for 60$ and is genuinely not pleased with it then they should be able to post their disappointments as well as desires to make the game better.

----------------------------------------------------

Who knows what 343i is doing regarding playlists. The current plan they have set up seems to defy all logic and proper sense to appease and appeal to the fans (their loyal customers). With the January update around the corner I find that a serious playlist update may be imminent. Grifball, Team Snipers, and MLG are all likely additions.

i said that because after reading over 100 threads about it you get pretty sick and tired of it. so if you don't like the game then just trade it in i really don't know what else to say about it. i like the game and i know there is problems with it but i'm not going around complaining like everyone else

• Like 1

First, this isn't your game or your playlists, it's owned by 343i and they can do whatever they want with it as they see fit.

Second, please dont call them morons, they know what they are doing, we can't always have our way

Third, Halo 4 IS a fantastic game to many, your opinion is just that, an opinion, so is mine tbh

Now with that all said, i DO see where your coming from, and it wouldn't hurt to have a few more playlists, hopefully they will add more in, but only time will tell....

ok well first off, i understand this is 343 games and im posting the problems that i have with what they're doing. so go somewhere else if you can't understand that.

Second, i can call anyone a moron that i want to call a moron, and i'm calling them morons because they are not making logical decisions, which is what a moron does. There is no reason to remove playlists. period. Idk if you've played all the halos but the average number of people online for the launch of this game is much less and how fast the number is dropping much faster then any other halo, because people like their playlists that they've known for so long and are fed up with 343's decisions. i got a whole commendation section for king of the hill and no king of the hill playlist. if THAT is not moronic tell me what is.

third, at launch i thought this was the best halo to date, and you're right it is a fantastic game i shouldn't say its not. It's the people running the show who aren't doing so fantastic right now and it shows

i said that because after reading over 100 threads about it you get pretty sick and tired of it. so if you don't like the game then just trade it in i really don't know what else to say about it. i like the game and i know there is problems with it but i'm not going around complaining like everyone else

i understand that there has been a lot of complaining and its because that's what it takes for something to get changed. one person is a small voice. ive been sitting back waiting for something to happen for a while and it hasn't so i figured id put a little bit of help in to make it happen. you just said you've seen over 100 so im hoping maybe 343 will get a little lightbulb to go off in their head =]

343 has ruined the playlist i'm so bored with all these random based playlist i'm forced to play other halo titles for a competitive experience, Why does reach and halo 3 have 2-3X more playlist then halo 4? this has been 3months and we haven't gotten anything they should never have rushed this, MM is dieing and they need to Fix it and stop giving us the its coming soon crap. we should have gotten a ingame ranking system,team doubles,grifball,multiteam. Objective, working file share When the game came out now forced to wait 3-4 months for it. Come on 343 Step it up now your looking dumb.

i understand that there has been a lot of complaining and its because that's what it takes for something to get changed. one person is a small voice. ive been sitting back waiting for something to happen for a while and it hasn't so i figured id put a little bit of help in to make it happen. you just said you've seen over 100 so im hoping maybe 343 will get a little lightbulb to go off in their head =]

i can't hate on you to much i get you're point!

PS

the smiley face did me in :)

Wow I am not sure if any of this actually makes sense...

1. 343 do what they are told by the owners of the Halo franchise microsoft.. its a product to be sold to a customer so they should in all good sales theory do what the customer wants.. (Or maybe this is just the way I percive the world)

2. If they know what they are doing why are they incapable of keeping the masses happy, its a game and their job is to make it so that people like and keep playing it, without comparing it to any other game the numbers still playing it are near abysmal.. truth is stats do not lie. Keep what people like get rid of what they don't, sell a game fit for sale.. (Or maybe this is just the way I percive the world)

3. Nobody said it was a bad game, just that its seems to get worse rather than better.. this may be where you have misunderstood the posts. Since the release i have not seen 1 real obvious improvement just things being taken away from a game that was a bare bones release in the first place (and yes they released a map pack but that was just ok and cost extra.). Opinions are just opinions but to think I had friends playing the whole time when it was released and now I have few to none playing this game it seems the general opinion is not a favourable one.

I play the game and will continue to do so, its just unfortunate that i will actually question buying the next one unless this one improves greatly. The games market is full of good games and Halo used to be a rare GREAT game, to date this is just a good game compared with others.

nuf said..

Halo 4 isn't a bad game but, the decisions 343i is making is ruining Halo's good reputation. File share should have worked on release day, there should have been a bigger set of playlists on release, and there should have been an in game ranking system on release. This game is making me miss Halo 3 mainly because of the extensive playlists. Never saw Bungie add a game type that people loved and remove it just cause they wanted to experiment with others. If they had pulled that stunt with Reach they would have seen the same reaction 343i is getting now because of what they did. So far I've yet to see 343i listen to consumers. If things don't change drastically when this "Big January Update" hits I'll be dropping the game for something actually fun. And that will not be something I'll enjoy doing seeing as the Halo series has been one of the most enjoyable FPS games.

• Like 1