Dual-Weilding

Kurt S-501

I think that if we could dual wield swords that instead of always having lunge that lunge would come at a cost. Say two swords equals 2 lunges or one long lunge but at the cost of armor ability or shield strength reduction. Or just single sword two lunges take away the length of a Sprint and it has to recharge before lunge can come back. Say the twice as long lunge sacrifices armor strength for that extra mobility requirement.

Just a thought.

Dual weilding, or no dual weilding. man that is a great question. I loved it in halo 2 and 3. During ODST at first, I wish they had it, but quickly grew to love the old world style of one wepaon like in Halo 1. But for Reach or even halo 4, I dont know. I guess the way for me to personally decide on that one, would be to play thru a beta with the changes in there, and then a version without them. Sometimes for me it all depends on the mood or the overall feeling of the campaign and multiplayer gameplay. If anything, why not just make it a customizable feature, similar to what they want to do with the weapons and AA's? Assuming they are using the Reach Blam! engine and MegaloScript as the cores for the Halo 4 engine, it would not be out of the scope of possibilities.

Hell no, halo isn't halo if it carries the same disadvantages that are in cod. The fun thing about dualwielding is the fact that it's twice as strong, BUT you can't melee or throw a grenade or use an equipment without dropping 1 gun, therefore, it has it's disadvantages, but enough advantage that people don't think bad of dualwielding. Otherwise it's just not Halo.

this. also, bring back Dual-Weilding Neadlers from halo 2. it was awesome.

Well obviously were going to have dual wielding, bungie was like, yeah this guy can rip of a 100 lb turret but he cant carry two 3 lb pistols! and 343 was all like, yeah were going to go make halo 4 now and you guys can take the blame from angry trolls, PEACE!

First off we do not know what type of weapons we will have in H4 because of the new terrain and enemy. Saying that, dual wielding should be back unless the new weapons are not single hand use weapons.

I think that the scope sight should just be a little bigger when dual wielding. That way single hand gives you accuracy and dual wielding gives you speed.

First off we do not know what type of weapons we will have in H4 because of the new terrain and enemy. Saying that, dual wielding should be back unless the new weapons are not single hand use weapons.

I think that the scope sight should just be a little bigger when dual wielding. That way single hand gives you accuracy and dual wielding gives you speed.

yeah. although a Spartan II could probably handle both weapons with the same accuracy, the reticle should be larger as to balance it more.

they said that the director that did reach is gone, so im thinking we will see alot more of the original halo stuff. dual wielding, SKULLS, (i miss those things). i also hope they keep all of the cool easter eggs, like finding the soccer ball in halo2, and being able to fit the warthog through the entire mission of the ark. (that was a great way to spend my time that day)

DUAL WEILD SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD BEEEE AWEEEEESOMEEEEE BUT HADR TO DO

dude... that could happen. think about it: you could sacrafice being able to swing as fast using the melee button, but you could have another sword so you could take out two targets in succession. that would be epic.

they said that the director that did reach is gone, so im thinking we will see alot more of the original halo stuff. dual wielding, SKULLS, (i miss those things). i also hope they keep all of the cool easter eggs, like finding the soccer ball in halo2, and being able to fit the warthog through the entire mission of the ark. (that was a great way to spend my time that day)

Wait, Ryan what's-his-name, the guy who jut left 343i was the director for Reach? Then I'm glad he's gone. Reach was a bit of a letdown for me and I want to see the classic gameplay come back.