Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

GruntNoober

This topic probably won't attract much views because too most people Pokemon is very babyish, but I'm a fan of the games and always have been.

The next game in the franchise are going to be 3D and this is a huge leap for DS Pokemon games. Not much information has been released but the 2 games are being released in October and I want to know people's thought's on the games being in 3D.

I don't have a 3ds, but am definitely going to get one for the new Animal Crossing game... I'm going to try out the new pokemon too. For the 3d... I'd just turn it off. It'll probably give me a headache anyways :sweat:

I still have to buy a 3DS as well :L probably give me a headache too, when I turn on a pokemon game I tend to play it for hours :L

I still have to buy a 3DS as well :L probably give me a headache too, when I turn on a pokemon game I tend to play it for hours :L

They're so addictive!

In all the pokemon games I've played I go around catching all the "cute" pokemon... but most of the "cute" pokemon ****.. so I never get anywhere with the game after many hours... :/

They're so addictive!

In all the pokemon games I've played I go around catching all the "cute" pokemon... but most of the "cute" pokemon ****.. so I never get anywhere with the game after many hours... :/

Yeah lol the cute Pokemon are mostly terrible, some aren't (PIKACHU RULES). I've recently been playing Pokemon White 2 and I've put 35 hours into it and I haven't even beaten the Pokemon league yet :L

• 5 months later...

Although I am very happy that the series is taking a new "step", I wish that Nintendo would go back to their old routes. What I mean by that is make a solid remake of certain Pokemon games. One being Ruby and Sapphire, I always liked the Hoenn Region. Other than that, I am sure the only thing I wont like about X & Y is the new pokemon. Lets face it, they were ugly in Black and White, its only natural that we will the same problem with X & Y. Nintendo is running out of creative pokemon.

• 3 weeks later...

I played  diamond once. Then I went back to playing yellow, red and silver. I wish they would do the games as they did in gen III just a different platform. The game is too open now. It doesn't feel the same as it did. (And if you ask me the anime instead good now either) 

To me Pokemon is the single biggest game franchise my older brother and I played growing up and the one we enjoyed the most. I believe it helped make me and my brother who we are, and we would not be the people we are today, if it did not exist. I grew up with Pokemon, and watched it evolve, as I too evolved. Pokemon is NOT babyish, it is the best. Pokemon is boss. It is Beast mode extreme.

But I cant get excited about Pokemon X and Y yet because I don't have a 3DS. And I won't get one until Nintendo of america release's the one I want. I'm still waiting for the custom Charizard 3DS edition to come out in the US...