Fallout 4 game discussion *SPOILERS*

A71william

Moo  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you exited?

• YA
    • NA

Fallout is my favorite game series ever. I think that this game should be back on the east coast with the Brotherhood. I really like the brotherhood, they are my favorite faction and I really dont want to see them die out. I think that the "wasn't it fun to explore the Mojave?" statement didn't mean anything. I would like to see a battle between the Brotherhood of Steel and a giant raider faction.

Fallout 4 is most likely going to be set in Boston.

I'm really worried what might happen to fallout after Skyrim, but hopefully Bethesda will learn from Obsidian and maybe hire an actual writer.

Actually, just get obsidian back.

They know how to make a true Fallout game.

Fallout 4 is most likely going to be set in Boston.

I'm really worried what might happen to fallout after Skyrim, but hopefully Bethesda will learn from Obsidian and maybe hire an actual writer.

Actually, just get obsidian back.

They know how to make a true Fallout game.

At first I was like, this guy has a good head on his shoulders, but then I looked at the name and realized who it was. :P

If Bethesda Game Studios did decide to make a Fallout 4, I really hope it will give the player more to explore. While exploring The Capital Wasteland of Fallout 3, I always run into something useless, but nevertheless, very fun to explore. As for the setting, they should do one in New York, and then maybe a DLC where you can go across the Canadian Border. Also, they need to get rid of some of the weapons....