So one thing nice about the person above you, and one thing funny about the person below you.

I am running out of nice things to say about the person above me because he has been above me so many times. So I will just say... TACOS FTW!!! I'm sure he will appreciate it.

I can beat the person below me at a thumb war. "1-2-3-4"...

• Like 1

"Darn, i almost had you!!!"

The person above me is pretty good at virtual thumb wrestling.

The person below me sings like Justin Bieber.

*To ZED: SHOOT HIM (with a Louisiana cajun accent LOL)* :yahoo:

*mudpit Zed*

The person above better like shrimps

The person below will click this

• Like 1

Dang it! I just got Rick'rolled.

The person above me will get no nice comments today! No matter how flashy his hair is!

To the person below me:

Quick! Get out of town. Go to the I-15 and hitchhike south till you get to Springville. There's a restaurant there named Zub's Pizza and Subs. Go there and apply for a job. The manager's name is Mickey. Tell him I sent you, he'll get you a job. Raise up approximately $3742.00 and reserve $252.00. Use that $252.00 to get a greyhound ticket to Miami. You'll be contacted soon after you arrive by one of our associates. You'll be told more when you arrive. Don't talk to anyone, don't mention you saw me, and don't mention you read this. This message will self-destruct in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

• Like 1

I would, were it an option available to me.

The person above me knows some good thread games. Kudos, Mr. Z.

The person below me is not beneath me, always rises above adversity, and doesn't believe in believing in nothing.

Also, his fly is open. Do that sh<expleted> up, man. -_-

*turns around inconspicuously*... *zip*

The person above above is very clever with the way that he uses his words.

The person below me is most likely to be the first person in his class to be bitten by a werewolf.

• Like 1

I got this strange mark on my arm, man. No idea where it came from. Just started itching like crazy. But I think I'm good now. So good, in fact, that I'm gonna go play some tennis and watch some cars drive by, as soon as I finish this t-bone steak.

The person above me might be onto something.

The person below me just figured out my joke. Now the joke's on them.

• Like 1

I truly haven't the foggiest of ideas what in the name of George you're talking about, Zed. :mellow:

And I'll show Vore just how skilled I am with words. ^_^

The person above me seems to be above me quite often. :o

The person below me

may very well know me

and should really show me

the wits that they bear

But don't sink too lowly

or Spectral might woe thee

by warning you slowly

for words that don't care

And I just had to be reading this at the time, huh?

The person above me doesn't sit well with the Gaea Mother, man. They don't know how to truly be one with nature.

Man.

The person below me is one sick looking dude. Not as in cool, but literally sick. He has boils all over his face. Ouch.

P.S. Man.

I did set up an appointment with my doctor to see if I could have them removed. Doesn't bother really and you kinda get used to the oozing. Makes for a good snack!!! LOL!!! :w00t:

The person above me is a huge fan of Minecraft now. :)

The person below me thinks dumpster-diving should be added as a primetime event at the next Olympics. :P

They should totally do it! It could even be like a bi-athlon or tri-athlon. You go from one dumpster to another as fast as you can, pick out as many bottles and cans as you can find (mind the broken glass and used hypodermic needles), and bring them back to a designated drop point. The use of city transit is optional, but finding a shopping cart is advised for large hauls.

Anyway, the person above me knows how to find the good in a bad situation.

The person below me had the hots for his Kindergarten teacher… He was 13 at the time. :sofa:

You must have dyslexia. I was 31. :rolleyes:

The person above me has a strange but awesome looking fish as his avatar.

The person below me will be an admin, moderator, community moderator, news staff, trusted member, member, or a guest... Just a hunch.

O.M.G. Are you a psychic? That was AWESOME!

The person above me is pretty good at predicting the future. He must know how the world is going to end.

If the person below me is vore "fingers crossed" he may or may not tell me how the world will end. If the person is not, he may or may not tell me how the world will end.

O.M.G. Are you a psychic? That was AWESOME!

The person above me is pretty good at predicting the future. He must know how the world is going to end.

If the person below me is vore "fingers crossed" he may or may not tell me how the world will end. If the person is not, he may or may not tell me how the world will end.

The world will end sun entering next phase (What the Bible says)

The person above me is a zummy taco :evil:

The person below me will most likely comment on my "how the world will end" comment