So one thing nice about the person above you, and one thing funny about the person below you.

Waterwings ftw!!!

The person above me has no trouble staying frosty during intense Halo matches.

The person below me gets intensely cold when teamed up with nubs in Halo matchmaking.

The person above is not afraid to show his colors.

The person below me has wreck their warthogs becuase it was a Ford.

I'll bet the dog is never hungry... lol

After the person above me "over throws" Bungie, he will wage a war against all hamburgers. Obviously... there will be no survivors!

The person below me is a Double Quarter Pounder. :o

(After, once again, waiting for someone else to take this, I guess I will.)

Is that a fat joke?

The person above me is a cool guy. Literally. Cold as ice.

The person below me is smoking hot. Literally. Anyone have a bucket of water? Wait, I got it. :up: You :up: ! Go hug :down: Them :down: .

Biggest. cardboard. box. ever. And its even got electrical and plumbing hooked up. I can live pretty comfortably in here.

The person above me appreciates cardboard boxes, and therefore is a boxbrothah.

The person below me has three versions of Halo; Halo CE (not anniversary), Halo NES, and Halo 2600. Poor person below me.

BTW, I have links here that tell you what Halo NES and 2600 are.

NES: http://retroactionmagazine.com/retronews/halo-nes-demake-released/ . Also comes with a download since its actually a computer game.

2600: http://members.shaw.ca/jeffv/halo2600.html . It doesn't tell you, but it is the game itself.

I wish! :crazy:

The person above me has a great screen-name. It's short, sweet, and strikes fear into the hearts of literate Grunts.

The person below me also has a great name, but unless they're Vore it doesn't strike fear into much other than, say, tacos and hamburgers.

I see an opportune moment to post. I strike fear into the hearts of many dead cows!

The person above me is fairly impressed by screen names, and has an impressive one himself.

The person below me is no longer impressed by simply being impressed, and therefore feels the need to impress me by saying something impressive about me and impressingly funny about the person below him. The person below that feels the same way about impressions, and is therefore unimpressed.

• Like 1

I am unimpressed by you impression of me...

The person above me had a username that I still don't understand. Impressive!

The person below me will be told a compliment by the person below them. Therefore I do not feel the need to say something humorous and complimentary. Therefore I won't. I hope he doesn't get the wrong impression of me...

• Like 1