I Just Want to Know One Thing!

halo2days

Does 343 know what the fans really want done with Halo 2? Just let me talk to one of them, and I will let them know exactly how we want it..

If ther going to ruin the multiplayer and make it like halo 4 this is something I would like to know.

I would love to see a posibility of two Halo 2s being released, one the remastered and the other the original halo 2 with graphics upgrades and 4 player coop online but THATS IT nothing else changes.

CE Anniversary was made to celebrate 10 years of Halo, and to give people who didn't play the original a chance to. making a Halo 2 remake in my opinion would be pointless and would seem rather greedy.

No, CEA was to make money, the 10 year stuff was the excuse. Make no mistake, it is always about the money otherwise they would not have charged the market rate for remakes/anniversaries, it was no gift. H2A will sell and make millions so I could give you millions of reasons why an H2 anniversary is NOT pointless. The 10 year anniversary would be a good excuse to make those millions and it would calm angry fans who want H2 back online and the damned screen shadows fixed. The only way to shut up us H2 fans is to do the remake.

I never got to play Halo 2 on live. That would be my only reason why I would want any anniversary edition but I'm indifferent either which way.

No, CEA was to make money, the 10 year stuff was the excuse.

If it was completely about the money they would have charged $60 at the release instead of $40. That's my opinion though.

yes but some peaple never got to play halo 2s maps and played the campain so its nice even if u played the oringal to go back see the diffrence of the grachis play maps like well maps from halo 2 with halo 3 multiplayer its fun just to see a old game come in to the halo of this gen

I never got to play Halo 2 on live. That would be my only reason why I would want any anniversary edition but I'm indifferent either which way.

If it was completely about the money they would have charged $60 at the release instead of $40. That's my opinion though.

No, they can't charge more for a remake, that is never done. Name even one game that charged $60 for a remake, it would have made no business sense to charge full price. When a company charges the going market price of $40, you are not receiving any kind of gift and it is not a celebration for the fans, it is to make money.