MLG Playlist

Maximum Clutch

MLG is just an annoying term to me now, it has no meaning.

All the kids thinking they're the next Neighbor/Roy -.-

The mature side are great though, props to them for having balls and being respectful to others.

As for the topic, I think they just need to finalise what maps they want in now? I believe there are some Forge maps for MLG V1 settings already, but 343 haven't included any Forge maps into MM yet, so the playlist could take a while. Unless they just plan to role Haven, Adrift, and Abandon to start, but I feel the MLG community would want a range of maps to play, so it could take a little while.

i would like to take the time to say to 343 and everyone along side them. 343 did a good job on this game at first. now the servers are horrible people camp with boltshots and promethean vision. and this is also contributing to the lawsuit that MLG has against 343 right now. because 343 thinks halo is a casual game. but they post this to all new members "We need to understand that we are all going to have a different opinion on things" how can they say this but tell every halo gamer out there that we are not allowed to play MLG snipers and doubles playlist??? any true halo gamer that came from H2 will tell you halo is a game of raging screamers. halo is not a casual game and to be honest i dont like 343 anymore. for halo gamers this is not the game we need. we do not need a game that have loadouts similar to Gears. (bolt shot shotguns)i understand you are just starting at halo but u should have done more research when building this game. we want to trash talk kids before and after the game. WE DO NOT WANT spartan gamer cards as our lobbys. we want halo. and when people think halo they think oldschool lobbys and trash talking. not a bunch of mutes and player cards. and because you will not let people trash talk, no one has headset anymore and u cannot run into a lobby of people and have that old school halo feel. you took everything that halo was away. 343 you have officialy ruined halo and there is a huge community behind me when i say this. i will not be buying any more halos or anything halo to support ur horrible cause.

• Like 1

i would like to take the time to say to 343 and everyone along side them. 343 did a good job on this game at first. now the servers are horrible people camp with boltshots and promethean vision. and this is also contributing to the lawsuit that MLG has against 343 right now. because 343 thinks halo is a casual game. but they post this to all new members "We need to understand that we are all going to have a different opinion on things" how can they say this but tell every halo gamer out there that we are not allowed to play MLG snipers and doubles playlist??? any true halo gamer that came from H2 will tell you halo is a game of raging screamers. halo is not a casual game and to be honest i dont like 343 anymore. for halo gamers this is not the game we need. we do not need a game that have loadouts similar to Gears. (bolt shot shotguns)i understand you are just starting at halo but u should have done more research when building this game. we want to trash talk kids before and after the game. WE DO NOT WANT spartan gamer cards as our lobbys. we want halo. and when people think halo they think oldschool lobbys and trash talking. not a bunch of mutes and player cards. and because you will not let people trash talk, no one has headset anymore and u cannot run into a lobby of people and have that old school halo feel. you took everything that halo was away. 343 you have officialy ruined halo and there is a huge community behind me when i say this. i will not be buying any more halos or anything halo to support ur horrible cause.

There is a proper way to address your concerns without coming off as arrogant. That said, I do agree with some of the points you mentioned here, but understand, there is no need for "trash-talking." Like in any sport, e-sports are no different; players should have good sportsmanship and overall enjoy the game, not the trash talking. 343 has done nothing to "ruin" this game. I'm still amazed that people won't give 343 a chance. HALO 4 has only been out now for like two and a half months! Give it some time everyone.

• Like 1