CONTACTING 343 industries

PORKDumplings

I am not accusing you of anything but in order to help I have to ask:

Were you, in any situations, AFK?

Were you not getting any kills in a game?

Were your xbox being used but you weren't watching?

All those and more might have gotten you banned.

There is a thread for this. HERE

Thanks for your help but that thread is worthless. I know the reasons people get banned. I want to know specificly why i got banned. And to the above post I have been letting my dad's girlfriends kids play on my account and they dont get kills but they are playing walking around and shooting.

i believe it counts you as afk if you dont get atleast one kill a game.

and since its a credit ban thats most likely the reason

Thanks. Thats kind of a jacked up system. because i wasent AFK just to get credits, someone was actually playing. the worst thing about people going AFK isnt that they got credits that they didnt earn its that there team is basicly a man down for that game.

Thanks for your help but that thread is worthless. I know the reasons people get banned. I want to know specificly why i got banned. And to the above post I have been letting my dad's girlfriends kids play on my account and they dont get kills but they are playing walking around and shooting.

and there is your answer, no kills, but multiple deaths, banhammer takes that as AFKing / Not playing. There is a section called custom games for this, or even local firefight.