dual wielding,what ideas can we have and improve dual wield?

sshers1

My ideas are for dual wielding

Making marines to dual wield as well and swap dual wielding weapons

Improving dual wielding

While your dual wielding you can melee with both guns,and you can get in a vehicle while your dual wielding

This does need to come back but, the only weapons that were even possible to dual wield that are still in the game is the pistol, p. pistol, and maybe the Boltshot if it would be allowed. They removed the needler being able to do so. 343i would have to add the SMG, Plasma Rifle, Spiker, and Mauler back for there to even be a point to it. If it was brought back, the boltshot better not be able to be dual wielded and if it is remove it's ability to charge the shotgun blast. Otherwise we'd have a Model 1887 type epidemic in Halo.

The reason marines cannot, and will not Is simply this- they are not strong enough. You try holding dual submachine guns and see how we'll you do. Spartan IV's cannot do it. Spartan III's cannot do it. ODST's cannot do it. The only feasible way it will happen is if you are again Spartan II's or Spartan V's. which may possibly be able to do it.

dauel welding shold not in any way come back no no no no no its hard to blance a game and 343 al about blance to begin with and most wepons become usless with duel welding

Both H2 and H3 had it and there was no problem with balance. There was never a dual wielding combo that made a player to strong. Well besides the triple wielding glitch in H2 with the needler.

well in halo 4 duel welding was in there but 343 took it out fir blacing issues im much hapier without duel welding more skill i think

There would only be 3 weapons dual wielding would even be capable with so I don't see how balancing would be an issue. The bolt shot wouldn't be able to be charged, and it if was there'd be no way to stop the charge so you'd have to commit to it and the pistol wouldn't be OP because you couldn't scope and what would be the point in dual wielding the P. Pistol. This game doesn't require skill at all. Halo has been changed from actually requiring skill to go far in MM to not needing much skill at all to be able to be on the same level as most players. I blame the DMR for this.

I'm against it for Halo 4 as well but, when Halo 5 is released I would like to see it return on if the old dual wielding weapons from Halo 3 were put back into the game. If it was in Halo 4 though that would give me some incentive to actually wanna use the Boltshot. Not for the shotgun blast of course. I only use the BS if it's dropped by an enemy. The single shot is far to weak to be effective.

Wait, someone said the Spartan IVs aren't strong enough to dual-wield, but Spartan IIs are? That would justify having dual-wield in Campaign (which is amazing) and excluding it in Multiplayer (where it would be gamebreaking in light of the Plasma Pistol/Magnum noob combo).

This would require completely building the game... Again. Just for the dual wield, people don't seem to realise that weapons did less damage individually while dual wielded. Multiplayer and campaign use everything same, graphics, HUD, engine, damage values. The list goes on. It would only be feasible to do if it was in everything. I like dual wield but in terms of canon and therefore, money. It can't be done.

I have played Halo 2 & 3, I know how much damage I do. But to edit the damage values like is done, it would require the game code to be rewritten. Something people don't understand is how hard it is to program a game as complex as Halo...

The reason marines cannot, and will not Is simply this- they are not strong enough. You try holding dual submachine guns and see how we'll you do. Spartan IV's cannot do it. Spartan III's cannot do it. ODST's cannot do it. The only feasible way it will happen is if you are again Spartan II's or Spartan V's. which may possibly be able to do it.

i would disagree with u on that all the spartans can do it.

i would disagree with u on that all the spartans can do it.

Bungie stated that III's cannot therefore, why Reach didn't have it. 343 stated IV's cannot, therefore why both games don't have it. II's can but it would be too much effort to redo the entire game for 8 missions with about 3 Dual-Wieldable weapons.