Halo 5 ideas?

KAZSTRIXS

I think in Halo 5 forge should include forerunner, covenant and UNSC pallets. Also there should be more forge maps and to have a map what is within a human colony, an example is the map landfull in the majestic map pack.

Also they should include weathering and night and day control, futhermore it will be good if you would be able to make a firefight map on forge if firefight could come back.

Furthermore weapons, there was'nt alot of crazy inventive weapons in Halo 4 such as the needler was a creative weapon through out Halo. Vehicles there wasnt alot of them in Halo 4, that the banshee was the only flying vehicle and there wasnt any promethien vehicles.

Hi. I was thinking,you know how master chief has cortana and she shows up on that little screen every so often. Well what if, for halo 5 we were able to have out own A.I that we could customize like out Spartans. We would have to level it up and every thing. When you get to maybe SR 16-25 you would be prompted with a question that reads "Sign up for personal A.I now." It would start off looking similar to Cortana but as you level it up you unlock more customisation for it, such as hair, body, legs ,arms, face, Clothes, colour, personality and gender. (Of course gender would be something that can be chosen from the start.) It could help you out with

1- sniper support. (Pops up on the screen and tells you if your being targeted.)

2- rear fire. (Points out where you are being shot from.)

3- voice relaying. (For example, if you call in an ordinance that is a Rail gun, it will say " Rail Gun Ordinance concerned". And to end it, maybe when you get a kill it can say "ya Got him!" or "He's not getting back up". It will tell you if your flag has been stolen or when camo is active in your radar can point out a dangerous target in the enemy team. It would only be able to be used in certain game types. If you have stayed to the end, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Tell me what you think?!

I was thinking. The point of halo has always been shoot everything that moves. That needs to change. There should be a mechanic where you down an enemy and go up to them to have an option to execute or gather information. Gathering information can result in interrogating the enemy until he gives up mabye a clue to a side mission located somewhere in the level.

• 4 weeks later...

For halo 5 I think they should go back to the routes of halo, and what are the routes of halo; well the halo rings of course. In halo 4 it shows installation 03, and I think the. it could start showing jul mdama and his fleet finding it, I know they were there once but they left right away so they wouldn't have gotten any cordianets for it yet. I have lots of other ideas that I will post tommorow

alright, i have a basic idea for a campaign; The game could start showing Jul Mdama arriving at installation 03 and then he would turn to Halsay who we say "here it is, we found the ring" then Jul would say "it took longer than you said."  it would then show chief being reinstated as a spartan.  then it would show chief being sent to guard the control room on instalation 03, the first mission would show Jul, with a few new ships in his fleet, attacking the control room.  then the next level could show the chief going to a newly established covenant base not to far from the control room.

I'm working on more ideas, I aslo heard that 343 wanted more charcters in halo 5, they could bring back lasky and palmer from halo 4, they could bring back the arbiter, rtas vadum and lord hood, they could really develop enemy characters such as jul and halsay, as well as making new characters such as a sergeant similar to johnson and a new spartan.  I also want to see the flood come back when Jul mistakes a flood zone (similar to the one in the first halo) for the library, then as jul and his elites begin to escape, it could show jul leaving halsay behind as he didn't need her anymore.  the chief would then discover halsay was there and he would save her bringing her back to the good guys team.  I also don't want prometheans as they were boring tlo fight.  

alright I'm going to add more to my campaign idea, so (as if said before) the first mission would have the chief at the control room on installation 03 fighting waves of covenant and the second mission would have him go to a covenant base not far from the control room. the 3rd mission could have chief receiving intel that one of the ships at the covenant base has jul mdama and halsay on it, he would then go and infiltrate with a bunch of marines, but he would then realize jul and halsay escaped the ship using a phantom, the chief would then have to escape the ship. the 4th mission could have chief going to a map room on an island, (like in silent cartographer) he would then have to kill all the covenant on the island so none of them could figure out where it is. the 5th mission would start with a cutscene showing jul halsay and a bunch of elites going to a large cave where they think the index is, upon getting to the bottom they would get attacked by flood, and would try to escape, when they are about to escape jul shoots halsay in the chest once with his plasma rifle, as she is now useless to him (this would add a grand betrayal to the game,) the flood would not kill halsay but would instead capture her as she has valuable intel, halsay would send out a distress call to the chief who wouldn't tell anybody and would simply leave by himself. the chief wouldn't know that there flood though, and he would fall into the same trap, upon getting to the bottom of the pit he would find he would find halsay and they would then get attacked by the flood, not a lot of flood though as the chief would have to keep halsay alive while they escape. I'll post a few more missions tommorow.

alright, so at the end of mission 5 you would get stuck in the cave while you're right by the exit, if you make a run for the door halsey will die and the cutsecene would start, or if you die the cutsecene would start, the cutscene would show chief about to die, but then, the arbiter and his elites will arrive, killing all the flood, saying they heard about what happened and came to join the fight.

the 6th mission could show them leaving the cave and looking at chiefs destroyed pelican (or other flying vehicle) that he took with him, the arbiter would then say that he has a ride not far from there location, also this place would be a forest similar to the one in the first part of mission 4 in halo 4.  upon arriving at a destroyed phantom a cutscene would begin showing tons of flood rushing the chief, then prometheans will begin to spawn and will kill most of the flood then the cutscene will end and you'll have to fight the prometheans (who are blue), for the rest of the level you'll have to escpae the jungle against lots of flood and some prometheans, finally you would escape the forest and signal for evac, you'd then have to hold out for a few minutes agaisnt flood and some prometheans before a pelican arrives, the chief will explain to the pilot about the elites and halsey and although the pilot would be reluctant to take them, he would, because it's the chief right.