343i.org Adventures! Chapter 1

Skys

Disclaimer!

• To feature in a chapter just message me! No spam..
  • The series goes on for 15 chapters.
  • I do not have any hate towards any other forums or any members.
  • If you choose to use my writing in anyway shape or form...JUST ask :)
  • Also...I like to write depending on my mood. You may see EPIC TO EVEN HORRIBLE moments in my series.
  • PG-13 - R Audience. If you're under 17 some content may be pretty graphic. But you play Halo so you're alright.
  • Finally..The story is rich in character so it seems like it drags but it does get intense I promise.

Chapter 1: The start of a journey

I can't sleep. I keep replaying in my head this dream I had and I can't explain it. I see myself this guy who matters to people. I am in front of a crowd of friends and people who see me as a leader. I am shaking within as excitement builds. People are waving to me and lifting there hands in the air for me in praise. I smile and point in a direction and give out a loud yell "ONWARDS TO VICTORY!!!" I am filled with joy and accomplishment and moving forward. "Skys what are you doing?" I am now in my room..Back to my old boring self. I'm 20. About 5'11 and tan. Nothing special. I can whistle and I play video games for an unhealthy amount of time. "Skys you need to get to bed you have a job interview tomorrow" I roll my eyes and pull the bed sheets over my face. "Yeah yeah I'll be up for it" She comes close to me and puts her hand on my head. "Love you sweetie you know this is the best for you, It's time to grow up a bit and stop playing video games and maybe get a girlfriend and be social" I look at her as if she just spoke a completely different language and I couldn't comprehend. "Mom i'll do my best can you let me be? I am an adult now and I'll make my own choices" She sighs and kisses my forehead. I wipe it off and whisper under my breathe. "I'm not a kid anymore jeez..."

She closes the door and I am now thinking of that moment in my dream again. I open my drawer to my left and grab some prescribed pills my doctor gave me. The pill bottle is filled. I haven't taken a single one. They are supposed to help me sleep but I don't believe that crap. I sleep when I want to but tonight was different. Tonight I couldn't get this dream out of my mind and how I will never mean much. I don't want to be a cashier at a fast food place. I want to be a hero or at least a character in a story. "Damn it.." I say as I hold two pills in my hand. I put four more in my hand and grab a cup of water I had on my drawer. "Well goodnight and hopefully I wake up a super hero" I chuckle and stare at my ceiling. I slowly begin drifting and smile as I think of that dream.

My ears pop as I feel as if I am falling. My eyes are still closed and I am actually just a little bit scared to open them. I am falling faster and I forece my eyes open. My eyes widen and fear grips my body. I am falling from the sky. "****TTTTTTTT!" I yell as I look down and see a lake coming into view. "NONONONO" I yell as I soon brace for impact. I clutch my chest and get into a cannonball position to land. I hit the water and just continue going down. I haven't hit the floor yet. What kind of lake is this? I'm going to drown! I finally start moving up and struggle to swim to the surface. My face becoming purple now and about ready to pass out. The surface is too far..I'm so close. I can almost reach it but go unconscious and see something jump into the water.

I cough up water and gasp for air as I remove some weird fur from my mouth. I cough more and remove the last bit of unusual fur from my mouth. I struggle to get to my feet and look around wondering where the hell am I? I look up and see the sun shining down on me and notice something weird. There is a moon like planet next to the sun. Am I dreaming? I pinch myself as a joke and it actually hurt. Something moves behind me. "Whoa watch it who's there?" I see a stick and pick it up. "You don't want this **** man!" A dark figure appears from a shrub in front of me. My jaw drops and I soon realize why there was fur in my mouth. A 6 foot wolf like human walk towards me and snarls at me. On its neck is a collar of some sort with a name on it. "SykoWolf" I am confused and still not believing this. The wolf hears a noise and turns around. I see this as an exit and attempt to make a dash for it. I turn around quickly and run into something. I look and its SykoWolf. "What the heck?.." I point his opposite direction. "Look!" I yell and try and run again. I again run into something. SykoWolf stares at me. Snarls and puts his hand on my heart. He attempts to speak and I can hear a word or two " I Sykowolf...you?" I turn to the wolf and say "My name is Skys but if you don't mind I'll be on my way trying to get to my bed I fell out of" The wolf starts to look aggressive as a noise is heard ahead. The wolf grabs me and throws me into a bush and he jumps in with me. The wolf puts his finger to his lips and I guess says "Shhhh" I glare at the noise coming ahead and suddenly I see a girl running away from something. She falls to the ground and is lifted off her feet struggling to breathe. I whisper "Is this Star Wars? What is going on?" I look around and see if I can get anything to save the poor girl. Suddenly a figure appears in front of her out of nowhere.

The figure is dark and has a cloak on. Its eyes are red and I can smell it from here. Smells like ashes and death. It pulls out a blade. "**** I need to do something" I say and the wolf grabs my arms. It holds me down as I look at the girl. A blade is then impaled through her chest and a tear falls down her cheek. The thing lifts her up and sucks her into some sort of portal or something but she went inside him. Like it sucked her life away. I stare shocked and step on a twig. The monster turns towards my direction and walks toward us. I start sweating as I might have to face this thing. The wolf stands firm and almost ready to attack. As it comes suddenly we hear a loud horn go off and the thing stops and teleports away. A shadowy mist is left over and it's gone. SykoWolf grabs me and points in a direction and begins running. I look around for any other way out of this weird place. " This is all just to weird. Might as well not get lost in these woods." I see the wolf up ahead on top of a tree. I can't make out any of this. But the Wolf jumps from tree to tree and I walk along trying to make sense of this situation.

SykoWolf stops at a odd looking tree. "We done walking big guy?" I stop and sit down on the ground. "My feet are killing me..sheesh can we take a break?" I say as I hear a knocking. I look up and see SykoWolf knocking on the tree. I can't get surprised anymore at weird things like this. Everythng is normal here. I stare as I hear something start moving within the tree. I get up and stand up next to the wolf. Suddenly the bottom of the tree fades away and someone walks out. It's a man. Like me. " Finally a normal person" I walk towards the man and get pushed back by some weird force of energy. " What the heck? Not you too.." The man then pulls down his hoody and stares at SykoWolf. "This is the being that fell from the Sky?" SykoWolf nods and snarls at me. I look at him not saying a word. "How did you land here human?" The man says to me. I am staring at his dark long hair and beard. Almost like a wizard of some sort. The man then unsheathes a staff of some sort and aims it to the sky. He shoots a beam of light out and a weird bubble forms around his tree. He walks in and says "Come in" I walk in with SykoWolf behind me. It's dark and I can barely see a thing. I hear his voice "Sit now" I stumble and can't really see where he wants me to sit. "Where in this darkness here or there?" I say sarcastically. I then get forced down and the wizard the illuminates his area with light. I stare rubbing my eyes as the light is very bright. He moves towards my face and says like before "Where did you come from?" I look around and wipe some sweat from my brow. " I don't know. I was sleeping and woke up falling. Where am I? Where on earth are we? Am I dead? " The wizard stares at me. " No, No you are very much alive. But how you got here is what baffles me young one. " No one enters this land without seeing a gatekeeper " We suddenly hear a loud explosion like noise outside.

SykoWolf runs out and I get up to follow. The wizard or whatever he is sat still. I go outside. " SykoWo...." I am soon grasped by the neck by some force and instanly lifted into the air. "Let....me....go...." I say barely breathing as I am choked. Suddenly a figure appears in front of me. It was the thing from before. This time his pearing red eyes now on me. " Outlannndddeerrrrr " The thing says to me with a screech. It pulls out a blade and my eyes widen. Suddenly SykoWolf attacks and jumps on the demonic thing. It grabs SykoWolf by the throat and drops me to the ground. SykoWolf is soon in pain and cries. As the demonic thing pulls out his blade. A flash of light occurs and the demon starts screeching in pain and teleports away. It then screeches at me and runs to me at full speed. SykoWolf gets up from being dropped and snarls ready to attack again. The wizard appears in front of me and aims his staff at the demon. The Wizard grabs his staff with two hands and raises it high in the sky and slams in on the ground. The demon is flung in the air and as it descends SykoWolf runs and mauls at it mid air and slams the demon down to the ground. The demon punches SykoWolf off and teleports away. The wizard glares at me. Sending a small chill down my back like I did something wrong. "You. They want you. What is your name again boy?" I look at him kind of nervous to answer. "My name is Skys" His eyes widen. "We must go visit Absolute Dog and Spectral Jester see you. Where are my manners? My name is Mayhem, Total Mayhem" He grabs his staff and some weird trinquettes and he turns to me." You need a weapon? He opens a chest and he pulls out some items. He walks outside and before leaving he says "Pick a weapon and be courteous, Don't take them all" I look at the weapons. "Well looks like I'll need to defend myself here" SykoWolf now passes me and heads outside. "Oh Sykowolf forgot to thankyou for saving me back there and I guess giving me mouth to mouth....." I say jokingly. He turns to me and snarls. "Last time" he says walking out. "Haha your funny" I say trying to stay on its good side. I turn now towards the weapons.

Chapter 1 of many guys! Hope y'all like it. Read the disclaimer above if you skipped down here!

Leave a like and comment for some feedback!

Also check out my youtube channel. I may do a section called "Story Time with Skys" And read these aloud :)

www.youtube.com/itisskys

• Like 2