Will boltshot and DMR be nerfed in January update?

AfricanBatman

Any word if the two game breakers will be toned down at all? Im personally sick of these abominations and how they have broken gameplay and variety.

everyones loadout is:

DMR

Boltshot

Camo

Id love to see the amount of bad players once their crutch of a gun is nerfed and they all **** same goes with boltshot users, suddenly they will be forced to use skill (a word foreign to them)

80% of the population will **** at the game

I use DMR because I am mastering the the weapons why not start with it. The DMR really isn't that over powered I kill DMR users way more than weapon (not do to lack of users using other weapons) And also its not always about the damage for instance. In every game I ever own I dislike auotmatic weapons waste of ammo to me, I've always hated 3 burst weapons not sure why just don't like them when the first bullet killed the enemy, I don't like alien weapons don't like the sound and personally I love bullets. I use the DMR because their are no other weapons that I like(execpt the magnum) I could care less about damage. P.S. Insulting your so called 80% is not a good way to make a point.

• Like 2

Honestly the only reason I even use the boltshot is because i focus so much on close range combat. An AR in one hand and a mini shotgun in the other. Still I wish for thruster pack to get a buff because its not that great at gap closing over mobility. Yes I want the DMR toned down but it does not actually matter to me if it does get nerfed. The boltshot can use less range until it loses to the shotguns.

*See's OP say that DMR is a crutch of a weapon that takes no skill*

*Looks at OP's sig where he says that he uses Carbine, AR, and Storm Rifle*

*Facepalms*

I like how this guy constantly insults everyones topic instead of contributing opinion. I'd be angry too, 16 days logged and never removing a girls underwear in his life.

I like how this guy constantly insults everyones topic instead of contributing opinion. I'd be angry too, 16 days logged and never removing a girls underwear in his life.

As if there's anything to contribute. Boltshot will likely be nerfed but I don't see a substantial DMR nerf coming in the near future. It's not something that needs to be fixed that much really. And everything I've seen about you in your signature and posts seems like it's meant to go after people who use the DMR.

• Like 2

So are you saying he is wearing girls underware or has never slept with a girl? I am confused...

Judging by the type of insults you are throwing around I'm guessing that you've had that issue. I mean who throws around weightless remarks like that if not to make themselves feel better.

So one could say compensating for something.. if you know what I mean..

• Like 2

In my opinion, I don't think the DMR is too powerful, I think there are just some weapons that are nerfed too much already. Look at the Carbine, that thing is waaaayyy under powered and useless. I used to like it. I never really get killed by the boltshot, never really paid any attention to it. I thought the BR and DMR were pretty tied. I use the BR. And I've noticed the jetpack is what everyone uses, not CAMO, I use the thruster to get away from deuches that use the plasma grenade as a last resort. :blushing:

• Like 1

In my opinion, I don't think the DMR is too powerful, I think there are just some weapons that are nerfed too much already. Look at the Carbine, that thing is waaaayyy under powered and useless. I used to like it. I never really get killed by the boltshot, never really paid any attention to it. I thought the BR and DMR were pretty tied. I use the BR. And I've noticed the jetpack is what everyone uses, not CAMO, I use the thruster to get away from deuches that use the plasma grenade as a last resort. :blushing:

Thruster needs a slight buff but agreed

So one could say compensating for something.. if you know what I mean..

when youre six and a half (if you know what i mean) and made 3 of them cream twice in less than half an hour as well as hitting a home run with a girl whos going into modeling behind a power generator beside a university. Im a mile ahead of you buddy

its ok to be a late bloomer though, you'll just get leftovers

I think all the other guns should be buffed a little bit (besides the Boltshot neff that **** all the down) i mean the dmr`s damage makes up for how slow it shoots.....if the BR was a bit stronger then...yeha the lightrifle needs to buffed too its so weak or something compaired to the others

i get killed by the br all the time its my favorite weapon, but i dont use it in slayer anymore i use it for swat cuz it is hard to master in slayer and i have been working on my k/d so i cant risk mastering it yet but i will soon. And as for the boltshot I miss with it all the time it is kinda hard 2 use sometimes and if the person backs up by the time its charged and fired ur dead cuz they are 2 far away so thats my opinion on this subject. And if any gun is a noob weapon then its the ar which takes NO skill whatsoever.

• Like 1

DMR needs a nerf. It is way to easy to use and currently dominates all other primary loadout weapons.

It has longer effective range than a LigjtRifle, fires faster than a Battle Rifle and does more damage per shot than all of the other ranged loadout weapons save for a scoped LightRifle.

Not to mention its high amount of aim assist and bullet magnetism make it almost impossible to strafe against.

• Like 1

DMR needs a nerf. It is way to easy to use and currently dominates all other primary loadout weapons.

It has longer effective range than a LigjtRifle, fires faster than a Battle Rifle and does more damage per shot than all of the other ranged loadout weapons save for a scoped LightRifle.

Not to mention its high amount of aim assist and bullet magnetism make it almost impossible to strafe against.

This

The game is almost unplayable because so many people use the OP gun, add bloom like in reach and nerf the range to the light rifles.

i get killed by the br all the time its my favorite weapon, but i dont use it in slayer anymore i use it for swat cuz it is hard to master in slayer and i have been working on my k/d so i cant risk mastering it yet but i will soon. And as for the boltshot I miss with it all the time it is kinda hard 2 use sometimes and if the person backs up by the time its charged and fired ur dead cuz they are 2 far away so thats my opinion on this subject. And if any gun is a noob weapon then its the ar which takes NO skill whatsoever.

Not so much, the AR will murder you up close and on Haven it think its the best gun to use. mid range to long you have not got a chance in hell. But a DMR will destroy the AR even at close quarters and the gun itself has got to go or be severely nerfed.