what could be used in halo 5, random ideas

Bandit

How about we have the music for it be like the music in the other Halo games, i mean Halo 4 had a nice feel to it with the music it used, but i miss Martin O'Donnel's music....it gave it a little more life and i honestly liked it. also more covenant, UNSC, and Forerunner weapons, vehicles, and bring back the ability to play as an elite on multiplayer.

Also bring back invasion!

• Like 1

you know what they should do for halo 5

1. when you go to pick up a weapon it should tell you how much ammo it has

2.maybe just maybe the should allow you to pick up a third weapon but you drop it if you try to change weapons again maybe

3.instead of my earlier counter assassinations mybe a way to break free from one, that would be cool,

4. more weapons from ever race like more UNSC weapons,Forunner weapons, and Covenant weapons.

5. maybe more medals in matchmaking

6. A specialization to dual weild

7. after each specialization you master you shouldnt have to put it on as an armor add on like you keep the ability Maybe

8. after you reach max rank a competitive ranking system

i hope my ideas can be heard and that others agree with at least some of them ill probably have more ideas later :D

you know what they should do for halo 5

1. when you go to pick up a weapon it should tell you how much ammo it has

2.maybe just maybe the should allow you to pick up a third weapon but you drop it if you try to change weapons again maybe

3.instead of my earlier counter assassinations mybe a way to break free from one, that would be cool,

4. more weapons from ever race like more UNSC weapons,Forunner weapons, and Covenant weapons.

5. maybe more medals in matchmaking

6. A specialization to dual weild

7. after each specialization you master you shouldnt have to put it on as an armor add on like you keep the ability Maybe

8. after you reach max rank a competitive ranking system

i hope my ideas can be heard and that others agree with at least some of them ill probably have more ideas later :D

In number four i meant every