Locked for being TOO OFFBEAT

Baeztoberfest

I apologize before hand but I laughed so hard I literally spit my drink out. Saw Spectral Jester lock a thread for being TOO OFFBEAT even for offbeat threads! Bahahahahahaha!

Ole Spectral did the right thing of course I wasn't questioning his judgement or anything. Just felt bad for dear old caboose. Not sure if he's a child or maybe if English isn't his first language? In any case I have a soft spot in my heart for that non spelling correctly little guy. Haha.

Well... Assuming this doesn't get locked for the pure audacity of it... Lets turn it into something.

Dearest community, what is considered by YOURSELVES to be too offbeat for this thread? Barring inappropriate subjects of course. Lets not go breaking the code of conduct.

And as one final side note before we attempt to kick this thing off... Spectral that was one of the funniest locked threads I've ever read because of your comment. Just wanted you to know... I'm still wiping away tears of laughter... I can't breathe... ROFLMAO... Ah jeez...

• Like 2

No, why else do you think threads get locked in offbeat?

Yeah it was harshing my mellow brosiedon! Lol. No but you're right I guess what I was asking for we're community examples of inane nonsense that would make others laugh. See what kind of comedic genius the members had.

Think I could've worded it better. Lmao... I'm still laughing at Spectral. I'm seriously in my living room laughing out loud.

1 thing english is my frist launge but im just bad at it

2 i find it funny myself

See, I was going to lock this thread, but since the member that was semi-bashed in it has such a good sense of humor, I'll allow it. Be warned though, anything resembling a "call-out" thread more often than not causes drama, and inevitably gets someone in trouble.
  • Like 4

See, I was going to lock this thread, but since the member that was semi-bashed in it has such a good sense of humor, I'll allow it. Be warned though, anything resembling a "call-out" thread more often than not causes drama, and inevitably gets someone in trouble.

Aw... You misunderstand me. I wasn't bashing anyone at all! I actually really like having caboose around. He merely offers his opinion on things. I've never seen him argue with anyone. Ever. He says some pretty hilarious stuff too. No sir, I am a fan of caboose. There were no call outs involved.

A thousand words on why you wrote a thousand words...

A photo of a man crying because he dropped his burger.

A PHOTO OF A MAN CRYING BECAUSE HE DROPPED HIS BURGER!? LMAO!

• Like 1