PROBLEM WITH FUNERAL SKULL!

Funeral Skull?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Legendary achievement only WITHOUT FUNERLAL SKULL?

• Only Legendary achievement WITHOUT funeral skull.
    • Legendary achievement also WITH funeral skull?

When I see a profile that has the "solo legendary" achievement, I think to myself, This is a person i want in my XBL party.

With the funeral skull, however, random noobs can complete the game on legendary with a bunch of exploding grunts in their wake! Which means that some people will have the legendary skull, yet have NO SKILL.

Please see if this can get a temporary sticky of some sort, so that the Developers will see this. Danke!

Thats like saying those who wear glasses shouldn't write.

is this really that big of a problem?

Grunt's are really only used for cannon fodder and they are almost always the first to go down, nobody started there campaign thinking "What am I going to do when those grunts start shooting back!?" the real problem for the campaign is all of the other enemies - you know? the ones that are actually powerful and don't need to be grouped in numbers just to stand a chance for survival. With that being said I'm sure there are some "Sticky" situations where there won't be any grunt's to help you out.

:smoke: :coffee:

If you can do it with the skull on then no big deal. I don't really consider it as a super advantage anyway. The single player campaign is all about just that. The single player. If you want to do it with the skull great. No skull, great. Don't worry about others, just focus on improving your own skills and destroying n00bs and you will be fine.

The Maw on Legendary, if I'm recalling right, had plenty of Grunt Ultras. Whether or not we could get them to blow-up with Grunt Funeral, I don't know, but don't really care. And as for the final level, unless a player plans on walking or making little excursions from their 'Hog on foot, the skull won't play a role there.

All in all, it doesn't really matter. And I would presume Grunt Funeral to be a silver skull, and so will not count toward points multipliers in a campaign metagame. Not to mention if it's only available in the pre-order copies, it shouldn't have any achievements directly related to it.

Can't wait to see it in action though.

For sure.

When I see a profile that has the "solo legendary" achievement, I think to myself, This is a person i want in my XBL party.

With the funeral skull, however, random noobs can complete the game on legendary with a bunch of exploding grunts in their wake! Which means that some people will have the legendary skull, yet have NO SKILL.

Please see if this can get a temporary sticky of some sort, so that the Developers will see this. Danke!

cry about it

If the damage multipliers for the legendary Reach campaign carry over to Halo 4, then it will require you to lower the grunts health before your headshot will actually become the last deathblow and set off the skull's effect.

As with any legendary campaign, there is always more of a spec ops and leader grade presence than basic infantry. This also provides more elites etc... than grunts. Also keep in mind that we dont know how this bonus skull will actually work. Will it be enbaled from the menu, or will the code simply allow the new skull to.spawn somewhere and have us actually have to.grab it?

I agree.