Extra Dlc

King Remington

So far Im enjoying the newest dlc (crimson) but would also like to see tge return of classic casual maps like foundty and sandbox ( which I would like with a lighted oasis in the middle and no gaurdians in the desert except for at the wall, and a return of the" stone pallet"), which would be great for new community driven maps, which halo 4 is despretly lacking. Comment if you agree or have anyother suggestions!

OMG I thought this thread was talking about something else. My bad.

I haven't personally had a chance to go pick up the Crimson map pack (I may not due to the things I've heard so far) but I would love some more DLC. If I'm not mistaken there is already two more map packs planned and the info about them is detailed somewhere within the Halo 4 Matchmaking forums.

OMG I thought this thread was talking about something else. My bad.

I haven't personally had a chance to go pick up the Crimson map pack (I may not due to the things I've heard so far) but I would love some more DLC. If I'm not mistaken there is already two more map packs planned and the info about them is detailed somewhere within the Halo 4 Matchmaking forums.

This is true sir. ;)