Land Grab if u dont know what Ranged combat is.....

Fenith

I like the ops missions.

I don't like friendly fire being able to kill you in the ops missions with vehicles.

I like meeting new people that like playing the ops missions

I like the matchmaking system... mostly.

I don't like matchmaking not being able to tell if it's putting someone in a group that...

does not know the mission, its objectives, does not have a headset, wants to try and blow through the mission in 5 seconds and get the best weapon (the gauss HOG) destroyed in the process, does not want to learn how to use RANGED WEAPONS to make a vehicle intensive mission much easier not to mention faster to finish.

What ends up happening more than half the time is one of these folks gets in the group they first get the gauss HOG blown up, then the rocket HOG, then the Gatling HOG, then they start rushing in with the wraiths and in side of 4 minutes every vehicle has been destroyed by one of 'these people' that can't be kicked from the group or worse communicated with in any way.

So please if you are one of 'these people' please just quit playing on the Land Grab mission.

Now if it could at least be fixed so that matchmaking only put people with headsets together with others that have them and vis versa.

• 4 weeks later...