Has anyone else experienced this?

Eireannach

Just a little bit ago I had a perfect playthrough of episode 5, chapter 1; no death at ALL, both generators/transmitters still up and running, and I did it solo on normal.

No achievement.

Was it a typo and they ment heroic? am I simply bugged? I should probably run it again and see what happens...

Am I alone here? hath anyone else had this problem?

Are you talking about defending the generators with the mantis level? that was easy.

The hardest achievement is keeping those friggin marines alive during the mission Hacksaw.

The achievement you're talking about is not going to the objective, after you defend the generators (you don't have to keep both alive) you'll be told to go to the waypoint at the top of the stucture, simply stay at the two generators and keep killing the waves of promethians that spawn, it should seem pretty insane before it's done. After you kill EVERYTHING and not going through the teleporter you get the achievement.

Uh...did you do it on solo? Even on heroic, and giving all the marines power weapons they still got destroyed, and that was me efficently killing the biggest threats on the field.

I'm sure it's easy with 3 other people, and if you're claiming that on a solo run through, you're either overwhelmingly lucky or lying.

The generator defense with the mantis is stupid easy and among my favorite chapters....I mean the very, very first mission of episode 5, where you get bumrushed by prometheans for the duration while having to keep two objects up and running.

As for Hacksaw, I got my two best mates and we three manned it on heroic and only got one marine out alive, but that's all we needed.

I also thank those that knew what mission i was talking about and answered; I'll get my mates again here soon and we'll tear it up on heroic for good measure

• 4 weeks later...