Cortana Dying?

Kimster12

i was pist so i started to do this :wallbash: and i little of this :wine: then :crazy: lol

when she copy and splitting her self in each of the forerunners computer it my help her. My be the forerunners teck can save her. They can play it ether way. Lets see how 343ind play it out. If Cortana really died then its going to suck with out her with master chief on his side. My be the Greater would make another Cortana IA. You never no

I was okay with it. Mostly because to me it means that 343 is unpredictable. I don't like games that do things for no reason. Shock and awe... I hate that. But if there's a good reason for them doing what they did I am okay with it.

Case in point?

Killed off Cortana. This is okay if it ties in somehow to storyline.

Killed off SMJ Johnson? C'mon really? By 343 guilty spark? That was weak. He didn't need to die. That was wasted shock and awe.

Killed off Soap McTavish in CoD MW3? Shock and awe. TERRIBLE shock and awe... Pfft. Beyond lame.

Killed off Carmine in Gears Of War? He wasn't even pivotal. Which mad Gears 3 Carmine EPIC. Lol. Awesome stuff Gears of War, you get an at-a-boy.

Lets see what 343 does with it...

I was okay with it. Mostly because to me it means that 343 is unpredictable. I don't like games that do things for no reason. Shock and awe... I hate that. But if there's a good reason for them doing what they did I am okay with it.

Case in point?

Killed off Cortana. This is okay if it ties in somehow to storyline.

Killed off SMJ Johnson? C'mon really? By 343 guilty spark? That was weak. He didn't need to die. That was wasted shock and awe.

Yeah, Johnson deserved a better death. He should have gotten a heroic death, after saving the Chief or something. Not just because a stupid robot went crazy.

I like Cortana's death though. It'll help build Chief's character, which is what 343 are trying to do.

Being a complete girl I got pretty choked up and cried a little..... only a little. lol

Maybe I'm a girl then for weeping like a schoolgirl with a bad report card when I watched Dom blow his own wife away in Gears 2. Don't know I it gets sadder than that... I mean. I FEEL for her but... Gears still takes the cake.