Hackers

Maximum Clutch

Yeah no I wouldn't want to get banned because someone posted something on some website. I'd have to see the video and not take it at word of mouth... Sorry but that's just fishy. And a little weird. Lol. I play against someone like that and I just chalk it up as a bad game and move on. Suggest you do the same. Oh and don't forget to avoid the player.

Yeah no I wouldn't want to get banned because someone posted something on some website. I'd have to see the video and not take it at word of mouth... Sorry but that's just fishy. And a little weird. Lol. I play against someone like that and I just chalk it up as a bad game and move on. Suggest you do the same. Oh and don't forget to avoid the player.

The video is in my fileshare of him running around in swat without a head. I wouldnt post it here if it wasnt true.

No, I confronted him about it. He said He has a whole clan that hacks the accounts, then boost the KD by doing that, then sells the accounts to people. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but he admitted everything to me.

Anybody who cheats and anybody who buys accounts (stupidest ******* thing I have ever heard of) deserves to have their boxes set on fire and their hands beat repeatedly with a ball-peen hammer. And I would love to be the one doing the beating.
  • Like 3

I hate it because it is people like him and his "riends" that ruin the fun for everybody else.

Yeah... But hey. There's no penalty for quitting. This is a circumstance I think anyone would understand. Just leave that game and move on. Let him run around like a headless (and probably dickless) dewsh bag. Lol.

• Like 1

I ran into a guy who was using an Assault Rifle in Flood. I was mad and excited at the same time. At first i though it was funny but then it became very annoying. I think my friend made a film for the game. I will ask him to post it if he did.

That's not a hack. I've actually randomly started out with my first Loadout when a JIP happens. I had a DMR and a boltshot. It was freaking weird. :/

How come that can never happen to me?

Lol. It's rare. Maybe they already patched it? I've played about 600 games so far and it's only happened once. It also put me on my own team. Against the Spartans AND Flood... I dunno weird. Too bad Flood mode won't let you choose what kind if Flood you want to be instead of loadouts.

Like the fat ones that explode and turn into the creepy crawlers. Or the brute ones or elite ones. Of course infested Spartans are kinda scary...

Lol. It's rare. Maybe they already patched it? I've played about 600 games so far and it's only happened once. It also put me on my own team. Against the Spartans AND Flood... I dunno weird. Too bad Flood mode won't let you choose what kind if Flood you want to be instead of loadouts.

Like the fat ones that explode and turn into the creepy crawlers. Or the brute ones or elite ones. Of course infested Spartans are kinda scary...

If I had to face a spartan combat forn, I would just kill myself. It would be a much less painful death.