devoted disc to forge/multiplayer

DerpDeDerp

halo 5 forge or forge solo  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like 343 to put some effort into making a disc only for forge or to wait for halo 5 forge?

• forge disc- this way 343 can tailor forge to how the community might want it and add more to forge
    • halo 5 forge- i don't mind if they spilt devoted time between forge, campaign, and other things

• 3 weeks later...

It's a good idea. But i think that's a little to much. I mean 3 discs would be a lot. I know some people have been pretty upset about having to install a second multiplayer disc. But, more Forge options would be nice.

i agree having a forge disc isnt the best idea but it might not be 3 discs there are rumors (not sure if confirmed yet) that the Xbox 720 will have Blu Ray (meaning bigger disc space) if that is true Halo 5 has the potential to be bigger and better than ever before (and if 343 manage to still need an instalation of a second disc in halo 5 that means that halo 5 is HUGE and will probably have a massive forge/multiplayer/custom games, and if you think about it, if 343 made campaign on one blu ray disc it could be amazing and hopefully the best campaign ever and the second disc (needing to be installed) could contain forge/multiplayer/etcetera would have enough space to put in a large amount of new and old content in it and make it the best halo yet. But this is only IF the blu ray rumor is true.

(Sorry for long post but i have a lot to say)

And if you really think about it Halo 4 was 343's first solo build (with execption of certain affinity) they helped with defiant map pack (Halo Reach) they helped with Waypoint, they also helped with anneversary. But Halo 5 will be their second solo project. Now lets look back into the past with Bungie and Halo: CE. Bungie had made a couple games and series before halo they had some experiance with the creation of games (keep in mind 343 helps bungie later on, and learns from bungie) when they created Halo: CE people loved it, Bungie knew this was an amazing concept. So here comes Halo 2 Bungie's SECOND halo title, with their previous experiance of both games and Halo: CE they are ready to fix any problems/dislikes about the game. Halo 2 (the BEST halo in some peoples mind but i have personally never played it) was huge it worked so well and lots of people loved it. Now look at Halo 4, it works but there are some things that need to be fixed in the next title (see where i am going with this?). Halo 5 343 will have had time to reflect on what worked what didnt and what needs to be put in and taken out. If history truely does repeat itself then Halo 5 could be the best halo made by 343 if not the best Halo.

Now if you actually read through all of this thanks if not thats ok it was a pretty long post. I tried to break it up the best i could.

How you interpret everything i have said may be different than what if am trying to say so i will make one clarification:

IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I TRYING TO SAY THAT HALO 5 WILL ABSOLUTELY BE BEST (AGAIN NOT WHAT I AM SAYING) I AM SIMPLY SAYING IT HAS A POTENTIAL TO BE ONE OF THE BEST.

I would love to see an ultimate forge editor if they create another disc. I would like to see more options and usable structures than ever before. New ways to design maps and ways to make every map unique in character. If we would get a forge disc it would have to be forge 3.0