br?

lilloc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

perhaps 343i will decide to move forward in their franchise as opposed to backward

will you cower under your BR skills or learn to play a new game? if we lose a whiner like you from our community it's no big loss.

Agreed. Lets move forward people. I wish people would quit hoping for old weapons to show up again. I would like something different than the DMR too and yeah I loved the BR but I would rather see a new Mid range precision weapon.

And deciding not to buy the new game because it doesn't a specific weapon you want is dumb. I doubt anyone will really not play unless the BR is there.

I want the battle rifle too, but who say we cant have more models of a weapon type than two, make it four or six.

Its not like the military only use one type of shotguns.

Make lots of weapons in each category, so we can choose closely what we like and get very skilled on it. Make new power weapons that some will pick up and some will just walk away so fast they can or trow a grenade on it just to show how much they hate it, make the weapons different to use.

And most of all: Let the power-full weapons not be easy to use for everyone, and not let them be invincible.

I am not crazy about the idea of having multiple shotguns or Assault type rifles. Obviously one would be a bit better than the others and people would only use that one. I would leave only one type of each weapon. 2 basic types UNSC rifles assault and a precision like the DMR or BR. We only need one precision rifle but not both.

perhaps 343i will decide to move forward in their franchise as opposed to backward

will you cower under your BR skills or learn to play a new game? if we lose a whiner like you from our community it's no big loss.

thank god someone whos open two change get rid of the figgin br dont get me wrong it was a realy smooth weapon but its time 2 move on in this franchise and that means (new) gunz 4 a new world :smoke: