I Love the Perk "Martyrdom" In This Game

Cortar

PV IS that good. Yes you are good, gratz, but that doesn't make the Thrust Pack good. Thats like saying that because you can kill someone with the plasma pistol only that its a good weapon to use by itself.

It keeps me alive, it is truly one of the better AA's and its ability is to dodge the thing your whining about. So learn to use it or stop crying.

• Like 1

I can't master PV, but I've seen it used productively

It saves you from a lot of people crouching around corners and lets you begin lining up your shot before you can actually take your shot (So when the person comes around the corner you almost always get the first shot, except against another PV or Wetwork). Those uses are pretty effective, not as useful on larger maps.

I've seen people do a lot of cool things with the thruster pack, but I'm not sure I have the patience to focus on mastering all its tricks. It's a pretty good AA in the right hands, but then again most of them are (ever seen a what happens to a boltshot user against a hardlight shield?) The best players use specific ones, not because those AAs are uniformly better but because 1. mastering one thing is more useful in competitive play than getting good with a lot of things and 2. when settings for MLG or whatever are released they'll probably use only a few armor abilities again, and the best players don't want to spend their time with an AA that won't be available in the toughest arenas.

I think using the thruster pack to get a bit of a double jump would save people from a lot of grenades. I know I use and see people use the jet pack to do that now. While grenades aren't as insanely badass in this game as they were in Reach, you still can't afford to take a shield hit because it takes SIX SECONDS to begin recharging. I keep meaning to check out thruster pack, but also want to switch back to bumper jumper. I expect they'll get in each other's way.

herp derp adapt !!! LOL. adapt just like you adapt to people spawning 4 inches behind you when your 1 shot. anyways on topic i think it's dumb for people to say to use a certain AA to counter it no reason to ever change something thats suppose to be balanced just to counter certain things.. But i have not much problem with this issue most the time people snipe me after there on the ground which is annoying but i don't mind i've given up on mm and moved to customs all day.

343 sold out plain and simple

Are you going to say this on every thread?

This has been a tactic in every Halo. There's nothing wrong with it.

It's not that hard. Just seems a little tougher now because you can choose your grenades. But it's not a deal breaker. Just stay far away from your opponent if you're having trouble. Sorry you're a grenade magnet. :/

The death grenade has been in halo forever, if I am going to lose a shoot out for sure then I will always use the last of my life to drop a grenade!! It gives you a chnace of a kill (from the grave) that you were not going to get by keeping up the fight.

Its smart play and nothing noob friendly about it. The player throwing the grenade has to judge where you are going to be when it goes off and has to be quick throwing it while under pressure. Well done if they get it..

The death grenade has been in halo forever, if I am going to lose a shoot out for sure then I will always use the last of my life to drop a grenade!! It gives you a chnace of a kill (from the grave) that you were not going to get by keeping up the fight.

Its smart play and nothing noob friendly about it. The player throwing the grenade has to judge where you are going to be when it goes off and has to be quick throwing it while under pressure. Well done if they get it..

You make a good point. It's always been part of Halo. Deaths from the Grave have been a part of Halo since Halo CE.

seems like a bad idea i mean cod the most unblaced rubbish game in histroy stopped that perk and thats sayingg something

Cod is not unbalanced...lol. And no, it just balanced it out with a deathstreak, nbd.

Anyways, if the bodies already dead and they throw the grenade, you're just lagging... It's not the games fault. I hear ya though, just I hate when a dead body zombifies and punches me. How can someone even get points for a kill from the grave, if they killed with a melee? Stupid.

Cod is not unbalanced...lol. And no, it just balanced it out with a deathstreak, nbd.

Anyways, if the bodies already dead and they throw the grenade, you're just lagging... It's not the games fault. I hear ya though, just I hate when a dead body zombifies and punches me. How can someone even get points for a kill from the grave, if they killed with a melee? Stupid.

Lol. They threw the punch and their rigormortous dead weight momentum carried through and anhiliated you from beyond the grave. That's still not as classic as the sticky detonator triple kill from beyond the grave. It was pretty epic...