I Love the Perk "Martyrdom" In This Game

Cortar

Im really glad they added the perk Martyrdom in this game, you know, the one were if you die, at the last second a grenade falls on your body. I think this was such a great change and really helps out the players that aren't very good and die all of the time!

This guys got the right idea, adapt OP.

Ok guys, let me stop getting stuck from people who can throw grenades from their dead bodies.....

Besides, this is BS considering weapons despawn in 3-4 seconds, so this perk allows people to prevent enemies from getting their power weapons *facepalm*

Ok guys, let me stop getting stuck from people who can throw grenades from their dead bodies.....

Besides, this is BS considering weapons despawn in 3-4 seconds, so this perk allows people to prevent enemies from getting their power weapons *facepalm*

Well stop trying to catch plasma grenades with your mouth -_-

• Like 2

Put on thruster pack thruster before you kill him problem solved.

This is a great idea! Then I'll switch to jetpack when I get to the enemy base and jet over the wall to grab the flag then switch to PV so I can make sure to avoid enemies when Im carrying the flag back to base. And if I get intercepted I can switch to regen to help me win the fight!

• Like 1

This is a great idea! Then I'll switch to jetpack when I get to the enemy base and jet over the wall to grab the flag then switch to PV so I can make sure to avoid enemies when Im carrying the flag back to base. And if I get intercepted I can switch to regen to help me win the fight!

Jesus, dude... he literally gave you a suggestion, and a legitimate one at that. So why shoot him down and be all snarky? He's right. If you are having trouble with grenades, use the ability that they put in the game for this exact purpose!

• Like 1

It's people throwing a clutch last ditch effort grenade as they die, it's been in all the halos. It's a fantastic way of saying screw you to the sword or shotgun guy as they go for the kill shot.

how is this is a noob tactic? It's been present in EVERY halo. If you can't deal with it stop being point blank when you kill someone. Problem solved. Grenades are one of the golden branches of halo, some fools seem to have forgotten that.

Guns.

Grenades.

Melee.

• Like 1

Thruster pack is one of the more versatile AA's and could help in all the scenarios you listed. At the very least be open to my idea.

Jesus, dude... he literally gave you a suggestion, and a legitimate one at that. So why shoot him down and be all snarky? He's right. If you are having trouble with grenades, use the ability that they put in the game for this exact purpose!

No, Thruster Pack is worthless because other AA are too strong. See: PV

It's people throwing a clutch last ditch effort grenade as they die, it's been in all the halos. It's a fantastic way of saying screw you to the sword or shotgun guy as they go for the kill shot.

how is this is a noob tactic? It's been present in EVERY halo. If you can't deal with it stop being point blank when you kill someone. Problem solved. Grenades are one of the golden branches of halo, some fools seem to have forgotten that.

Guns.

Grenades.

Melee.

Yes, that has always been part of Halo, but not the ability to throw a grenade AFTER you die, which happens quite frequently in this game.

Thruster pack is one of the more versatile AA's and could help in all the scenarios you listed. At the very least be open to my idea.

No, its pretty much one of the worse, right above Sentry.

Haven't had much of a problem with this. Although now that people can spawn with plasmas I definitely get stuck and stick people a lot more, it bothers me how people go for a suicide stick, just because I tend to think usually they could have fought me and had a chance of killing me AND surviving. I don't understand those people, but I also don't understand most of the behaviors which don't involve simply playing the game as well as you can.

I remember how the frags took awhile to explode back in Halo: CE, you'd be fighting with someone for a bit and then you'd finally kill them only to hear *clink*clink*clink*. Lol, that was always worth a laugh at LAN parties.

Well stop trying to catch plasma grenades with your mouth -_-

Maybe he likes his food extra hot?

No, Thruster Pack is worthless because other AA are too strong. See: PV

Yes, that has always been part of Halo, but not the ability to throw a grenade AFTER you die, which happens quite frequently in this game.

No, its pretty much one of the worse, right above Sentry.

I only use thruster pack I have a 2.7 K/D tell me how it is underpowered. PV is not that good.

You have always been able to throw a grenade after you die.

This guy is just crying about something that he is too stubborn to adapt too. Must be new to Halo because that has been in every game. Adapt or Die, sir. Everything "OP" has a counter and most of the time it is a simple tactic and not something that would require you to change your loadout preferences. You dont like dying that way, stay out of people faces. Simple as that.

I only use thruster pack I have a 2.7 K/D tell me how it is underpowered. PV is not that good.

You have always been able to throw a grenade after you die.

PV IS that good. Yes you are good, gratz, but that doesn't make the Thrust Pack good. Thats like saying that because you can kill someone with the plasma pistol only that its a good weapon to use by itself.