LucaExplo

Plasma Pistol

So we all know you can't even kill flies with it, so how about lowering the impossible commendation to say, 10 kills >_> you know what- how about removing it entirely?

It's almost impossible to get that commendation... so much for covenant weapon loadout mastery.

Yeah, I've been trying for the Covenant Loadout Mastery but you need WAY too many kills with the Plasma Pistol. I'm not saying you should buff the gun, you should just make it so you need around 100 kills for Mastery.

plasm pistol is not a bad wepon if u have a bit of skill u can hit a player with a overcharge

That doesn't kill him though. Not even another overcharge without shields will kill him.

This weapon is completely useless. I'm still going for Covenant Loadout Mastery, but with a Plasma Pistol... I'll be lucky if I complete the commendation by the end of next year. IF I can complete it.

I can get some good kills with it. I just suck with the overcharge.

Try going in a playlist where people commonly stink at, (king of the Hill) and spam it there, I do agree with you the commendation is just too hard.