halo 4 vehicles

h4117

Some forerunner vehicle, made to fit a humanoid a little bigger than a Spartan (Little smaller than Elite size). Would have an AI Installed in it that tells you about nearby enemies and what routes don't have a lot of enemies on them. It would look extremely awesome but it would be like as tough as a ghost, with one cannon that shoots a weak beam.

• 8 months later...

Alright brace yourselves.... GAUSS CANNON MONGOOSE!!! XD

well on a more serious note, i would like to see a human one man vehicle that has some firepower. so pretty much a UNSC version of the ghost, like a mongoose with a gauss cannon? ^^^^

or something lol.

Transport vehicles i am strongly against. we will get them and then complain that we load up the ENTIRE team in one and we all die. i can feel the rage now, and it would be preferable if it was avoided.

Though im interested to see what forunner vehicles make an appearance =)

I want the chopper back, give me a chopper and the game gets 5 stars.

The chopper is my best vehicle I would give the game 10/5 stars (even though thats not possible) If the chopper was back in and even if it weren't in the campaign I hope it would be in the multiplayer. :laughing: :scooter:

Warthog that weighs more than a couple of paper clips would be cool. Revnant was pointless. I'd love an elephant on a big map. Hornets or falcons would be cool. As far as forerunner vehicles? What a bout a hoverboard? All it would do is raise you a couple of inches off the ground and increase your movement speed, but how cool would it be to jump off while it's at full speed and rocket into battle guns blazin' Marty McFly style!

the chopper back, the hornet back, the prowler, and the worthog, and the scorpian with a driver usable turret, and a anti-air wraith. maybe a forunnet vehicle like a worthog, but floats and has a laser in the back. like a sentinal laser