halo 4 rank system garbage!

Uriel Gutierrez

Let's agree bungie made the best game with the best rank system of all time! Social and ranked you had something to look forward awesome rank badges and what not! 343 good job on your first one! It took bungie 2 games before they did halo 3! Let's hope u beat that

We'll see in a month or so when 343i drops the Competitive Skill Rank system! Hopefully they integrate it into the game and not just on Waypoint.

if a emblem next to your GT is the only reason you like a game then you got some problems

when you take a picture for facebook do you want it to look good or ugly? nuff said. i want people to know i am good at this game or decent enough to acheieve that level. Not Lets boost K/d in regicde with 3 controllers like half of the people online have been doing.

when you take a picture for facebook do you want it to look good or ugly? nuff said. i want people to know i am good at this game or decent enough to acheieve that level. Not Lets boost K/d in regicde with 3 controllers like half of the people online have been doing.

I played plenty of lvl 50s on halo 3 that have sucked

I agree a rank shows somewhat your skill, but when your rank means everything to you then thats taking it to far

yeah this "rank" system is garbage. I thought it was always great segregating the playlists into ranked and unranked. you could go in with randos and relax with social and play some outrageous games that were fun. such as action sack (team stickies and dodgeball anyone?). or go battle it out with a good team in ranked. sweating on those 49-49 games and trying your little heart out to try to get that next rank. good times.

• Like 1

yeah this "rank" system is garbage. I thought it was always great segregating the playlists into ranked and unranked. you could go in with randos and relax with social and play some outrageous games that were fun. such as action sack (team stickies and dodgeball anyone?). or go battle it out with a good team in ranked. sweating on those 49-49 games and trying your little heart out to try to get that next rank. good times.

Pretty much this.

Let's agree bungie made the best game with the best rank system of all time! Social and ranked you had something to look forward awesome rank badges and what not! 343 good job on your first one! It took bungie 2 games before they did halo 3! Let's hope u beat that

Halo 4 has a rank system? o_O

I played plenty of lvl 50s on halo 3 that have sucked

I agree a rank shows somewhat your skill, but when your rank means everything to you then thats taking it to far

you seen some that sucked and some that kicked your ass it might not show much but it helps with the skill gap. altho In "halo" the rank means everything to me because its addicting on the game and makes it have a much higher replay value i'm not the type to just be like cod and play play play without anything.

We'll see in a month or so when 343i drops the Competitive Skill Rank system! Hopefully they integrate it into the game and not just on Waypoint.

Pretty much this.

Just hoping they have the common sense to have social and ranked play lists and I definitely agree with having the rank rating visible and not just on Waypoint.

Just hoping they have the common sense to have social and ranked play lists and I definitely agree with having the rank rating visible and not just on Waypoint.

When they say they will have rank I hope it's more than just 1-50. I hope there's actual ranks to level up. Because the SR does nothing for me and 130 is WAY too easily attainable.