Attachments to weapons in Halo 4

The Arbiter

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be attachments in Halo 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't mind

I've heard from an unrealiable source that there may be weapon attachments in Halo 4. I very much doubt this is true but I'd like to know peoples opinions on if there should be weapon attachments in Halo 4. Personally I like the idea of customisation and I think it would be a fun, popular part of the game. However I don't want the game reminding me of Call of Duty so there is a few reason why I wouldn't want attachments in the game. Though they may change the dynamic of the game I think due to the lack of aim down the sights in Halo, attachments would make the game messy and would move Halo closer into becoming a Call of Duty clone. However I think things like paint decals for weapons are a great idea and would be a new way to entertain Halo fans for a couple of hours. The problem with paint decals is that you tend to spawn with identical weapons in Halo and its hard to input something as new and dynamic as paint decals.

Do you think there should be attachments in Halo 4 or not?

Maybe just paint decals or not even that?

No there wont, no ADS, no attachments, no paint, no more reposting of these kinds of things, not trying to be a troll or anything

Yeah you're right, theres pretty much no chance in there being any in Halo 4 but I was just thinking what Halo would be like if they did add completely new things like attachments. For a game like Halo though its practacally impossible.

Yeah you're right, theres pretty much no chance in there being any in Halo 4 but I was just thinking what Halo would be like if they did add completely new things like attachments. For a game like Halo though its practacally impossible.

Halo + gun Attachments = CoD.

NO WAY!! That would give the higher rank people advantage which is not like halo at ALL but on the other hand I don't really mind if they are for "SHOW ONLY" It would be fun to whatever weapon I pick up and it would change into whatever color I chose in my weaponry. But it should NEVER give the player an advantage like something extra in the gun or something. That will remind of CoD and then Halo 4 will be f***** up. But the idea of painting and making guns look the way you want them to look like something cool and robotic or something like that. Thats not a bad idea.

I only want more customization in terms of the spartan I play with online. I want secondary colors to stay when playing in team battles like they did in Halo 3.

I agree, why even bother with colour for spartans if theres only a couple of playlists to see it, when making video's and thing, it helps to see who is who amongst your friends