Was halo 4 what you expected ?

tool

Hell no but it took it to another level and this one was backed up by two books of two trilogies, four books and 5 live action episodes before it released, i don't know of any other games that has been given this amount of attention and the story though different is continued in Spartan Ops, as i live in Nz it's too expensive to play online and too laggy so i wish the story and campaign had more meat to it, A second disk would have felt worth the $100 spent on it.

Forerunner lighting haze actually hurts the eye's and when i went to see if i could tone it down in some setting somewhere, i found none, also the music could not be muted and trying to hear what corty whispers to the chief on the last platform is impossible.

Great personal story, about time the game started to evolve.

Absolutely, especially since 343 was, for the release of their first game, given one of the biggest franchises in gaming. I am having a blast in matchmaking and the campaign was pretty good, though the objectives got a little bit repetitive at times. The SO's hit the sweet spot between creating a story and keeping content coming. I just can't wait for fileshare to be up and I'll be set!

I expected it to be a greater experience for me, but it wasnt. Dont get me wrong Campaign was fine, just like MM (although there are needed improvements) it was a pretty good game for 343's first. I expect a lot better from 5 though mainly in the way they handle it. Personally H3 and H2 I had a better experience with.