Syko's "Official" Christmas Thread

SykoWolf

How do I put in the codes to donate? I have the game part of the walmart bundle deal. I don't have the doritos and Mountain Dew. But I have my game code I won't be using. I can donate that.

My wish is the Spec code. Other things would be nice but this is my absolute wish.

• Like 1

Syko well lets just say my dad was in my room and threw away bags and papers. and you know of course my gamestop bag with my codes are gone. and i look over to my left and my halo 1 poster got crinkled. take me off the list. unless i find something else

How do I put in the codes to donate? I have the game part of the walmart bundle deal. I don't have the doritos and Mountain Dew. But I have my game code I won't be using. I can donate that.

My wish is the Spec code. Other things would be nice but this is my absolute wish.

All you have to do is say what your donating and i will add it to the tree. Then if someone wins the code you donated, i will tell you who to send it to via a PM

could i have the title of Village Idiot along with my other wishes plz

which are anything ingame thx like armor or something maybe even emblems except 4 bulletproof locus deadeye and raptor i have those already but id love any other preorder skins web armor or pulse armor or hazop forest

i donated avatar prime female

If i could get the warrior or hunter dlc for far cry or the title of "Shotgun Legend" or "Shotgun Prophet" idk surprise me, i'd go the extra mile and put up something nice:

-titan quest steam key

-war hammer 40,000 steam key

-Halo forward onto dawn code

Anyways im adding to the tree

Halo 4 Bullet proof emblem

Halo 4 Longbow Premium Theme

MALE AVATAR ARMOR Spartan 4

Female Avatar Armor Spartan 4

ghost avatar prop

You know what I'll throw my halo reach recon helmet code under the tree I hope someone still plays halo reach lol.

I'd wish for something similar to VaultingFrog I'd like my member title to be: Red Team Leader

If I get it hurray if not oh well :P

You know what I'll throw my halo reach recon helmet code under the tree I hope someone still plays halo reach lol.

I'd wish for something similar to VaultingFrog I'd like my member title to be: Red Team Leader

If I get it hurray if not oh well :P

I will see what i can do for you ^_^

I wish i could have a permanently Pink Name for the Shoutbox as i do not feel that green represents me anymore! I do not want to be MoM because i truly believe the @Zelda deserves it almost every month!

I told you I would make a wish about this for you, and I did :)