So I have been of the forums for some time...

Unease Peanut

Ive been away for quite some time and comming back in this section makes me sad...

The only thing I see is posts of people complaining about halo 4 (And yes I'm complaining about people who are complaining, great isnt it?)

Why cant people just see the good things about halo 4. If it weren't for 343i we still would have been waiting for the return of the master chief and the epic MP. And yes there may be flaws and yes there might have been some bad decisions but just because you have an opinion on that matter doesn't mean 343i has to change it just because you said so, in fact a lot of other people might like how the game is now.

So I'm asking you, please stop complaining and leave your insults elsewhere.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Ive been away for quite some time and comming back in this section makes me sad...

The only thing I see is posts of people complaining about halo 4 (And yes I'm complaining about people who are complaining, great isnt it?)

Why cant people just see the good things about halo 4. If it weren't for 343i we still would have been waiting for the return of the master chief and the epic MP. And yes there may be flaws and yes there might have been some bad decisions but just because you have an opinion on that matter doesn't mean 343i has to change it just because you said so, in fact a lot of other people might like how the game is now.

So I'm asking you, please stop complaining and leave your insults elsewhere.

Thank you.

Everyone that paid for the game thinking they were getting a Halo game and is disappointed has the right to come on here or wherever and voice there opinions. Judging by the overwhelming complaints it should be obvious that 343 messed up. There are more people complaining then people praising the game on these forums. They strayed to far away from the core elements of what a Halo game is. If 343 didn't want to hear a bunch of crap about how Halo in now COD then they should not have copied. If you like the game then thats great. Good for you. But ALOT of people who grew up playing Halo CE, 2, and 3 MP are not happy with Halo 4 and they are letting 343 know about it, as they should.

Everyone that paid for the game thinking they were getting a Halo game and is disappointed has the right to come on here or wherever and voice there opinions. Judging by the overwhelming complaints it should be obvious that 343 messed up. There are more people complaining then people praising the game on these forums. They strayed to far away from the core elements of what a Halo game is. If 343 didn't want to hear a bunch of crap about how Halo in now COD then they should not have copied. If you like the game then thats great. Good for you. But ALOT of people who grew up playing Halo CE, 2, and 3 MP are not happy with Halo 4 and they are letting 343 know about it, as they should.

I was kinda hoping to get a comment like yours to break it down and take a huge piss on it and flush it down the toilet.

I've also played halo from the first game to the last and it is different but to hate on that is just bull****. How would you like to get another halo game thats almost identical to the last ones? Then a lot of people (might even be you) will start complaining about the lack of change.

But you came up with the classic "this game copied CoD" argument which makes no sense at all. (Yes I've seen your post about how halo copied cod and if you would pay attention to it you will see almost everyone disagrees with you. In fact that post isnspired me to make this one). Without halo there would be no CoD like there is today. I can take the time to axplain that but I dont have it. Also CoD has also copied a lot of other games including halo so halo would actually copy other games which CoD has also done. Better copy something that is good than create something that is bad right?

Then you bring up the argument about how every classic halo player hates this game. I have yet to see a huge amount of people that hate this game.

If you will not respond with an educated reply to this I would like to ask you to get of this forum please.

• Like 1

I was kinda hoping to get a comment like yours to break it down and take a huge piss on it and flush it down the toilet.

I've also played halo from the first game to the last and it is different but to hate on that is just bull****. How would you like to get another halo game thats almost identical to the last ones? Then a lot of people (might even be you) will start complaining about the lack of change.

But you came up with the classic "this game copied CoD" argument which makes no sense at all. (Yes I've seen your post about how halo copied cod and if you would pay attention to it you will see almost everyone disagrees with you. In fact that post isnspired me to make this one). Without halo there would be no CoD like there is today. I can take the time to axplain that but I dont have it. Also CoD has also copied a lot of other games including halo so halo would actually copy other games which CoD has also done. Better copy something that is good than create something that is bad right?

Then you bring up the argument about how every classic halo player hates this game. I have yet to see a huge amount of people that hate this game.

If you will not respond with an educated reply to this I would like to ask you to get of this forum please.

You're just one person, also voicing an opinion. He was one person voicing an opinion. If games didn't have fans voicing their opinions, they wouldn't evolve much. People didn't complain about MW2 that much, and that's why MW3 has almost no differences. According to you, CoD has copied Halo and other games, Halo hasn't copied anyone and is totally original. We could pull the same straw, and say Halo copied Doom, Duke Nukem, other 1st person shooters before it's time, but that's pretty lame. Every game has it's own unique characteristics, and you're entitled to your own opinion on what's best. If you don't like the way other people complain... maybe the internet isn't for you, no one's forcing you to read it.

• Like 1

There's nothing that can be done about the complaining, honestly. Developers can't cater to everyone. Besides, this kind of complaining is nothing new. It was like this for Halo 3, ODST (not that much, though), and Halo Reach as well. I don't know if you ever saw it, OP, but the Halo Reach forum on bungie.net was an absolute clusterf**k of complaining.

Yeah, it's kind of depressing. I feel like a ton of people love the game. It's the people who are all pissed off who voice their opinions. They're the ones that feel the need to create an account on a community forum so they can complain about it.

You paid money for the game. You're entitled to your opinion. Just don't come on the community forums just to flame people and complain about how "the boltshot is so OP". The topic has been brought up before, we know that people have complaints with it. Stop creating new threads and cluttering the forums up.

You get to have your opinion. People should respect it. That being said, it's not your game. Just because you "know how to make Halo good again so listen to me 343" doesn't mean that they will. It's their game, they made it, they will do with it what they want. Issues are already being addressed. Matchmaking updates every week.

I understand the frustration, I really do. I didn't get my spec code, but you know what? I'm gonna have fun playing Halo 4 anyway. I don't feel the need to weigh the forum and the ShoutBox down with my little problem, especially since it has already been addressed.

Also, the fact that "Halo copied CoD"... never mind, I'm not even going to touch that one, considering there's a million other threads about it everywhere. I'm all for people who have legitimate complaints or suggestions coming on the forums and talking about it in a civilized, organized way. I love that kind of discussion. It's the people who have one post consisting of a crappy rant with no facts to back anything up and who don't ever use periods, commas, or the enter key who I can't stand.

There's nothing that can be done about the complaining, honestly. Developers can't cater to everyone. Besides, this kind of complaining is nothing new. It was like this for Halo 3, ODST (not that much, though), and Halo Reach as well. I don't know if you ever saw it, OP, but the Halo Reach forum on bungie.net was an absolute clusterf**k of complaining.

Same goes for Halo 3. Basically it is normal for every game sequel. Come 5 years from now people will be begging 343 to make Halo 6 like Halo 4, and they will be utterly pissed when it is different.

There's a reason for all the complaints. It's a proven fact that people love to voice negative opinions more than they love to voice positive ones. Someone who hates Halo 4 will be more likely to go to a forum and voice this opinion than someone who likes Halo 4. That's why there are so many people complaining.

• Like 1

There's a reason for all the complaints. It's a proven fact that people love to voice negative opinions more than they love to voice positive ones. Someone who hates Halo 4 will be more likely to go to a forum and voice this opinion than someone who likes Halo 4. That's why there are so many people complaining.

Along with that, the people who love Halo 4 are more likely to be found simply playing the game rather than being on the forums.

Along with that, the people who love Halo 4 are more likely to be found simply playing the game rather than being on the forums.

I would just like to say that this is my first post on these forums, although I have been reading here since before Halo4 was even released. You are 100 percent correct. I have been playing Halo since number 2, and I am more than satisfied with 343i's sequel to my favorite FPS franchise. So much so, that I've been too busy playing the game than to even bother making a username for these forums that I read almost every chance I get when not playing.

Is it perfect? No. I have my gripes with it, just like every single game I have ever played. But the sheer amount of people on here that do take the time to bash the game, for whatever reasons, has finally made me want to stand up and say "Thank you, 343, for crafting a quality Halo game that I can be proud to play!".

In my opinon, they really did nail the "feel" of Halo. From campaign to multiplayer, it really does scratch that Halo itch I've had since I stopped playing Reach (which was quite some time ago). For their first attempt at making a true Halo game, they blew my expectations out of the friggin water, and in a good way. And I know that everyone I've talked to and made friends with while playing online feel just as I do. Its just too bad not as many people voice their love for the game... but like was stated before, we're all too busy actually enjoying it

It's easier to complain than to compliment, it's just the way it is. I don't really bother participating with all the common complaints on these forums, most of them are too minor for me. I'm more on here looking for tips to improve my skill. =]