The Things that Keep me Awake at Night, Volume 4

Ryu♥Hayabusa

Ryu welcomes you, friend. This is TTTKMAAN volume 4.

Today's topics involve this site! Twam's Domain!

Topic 1. :twam:

Twam, why did Twam make this place? Kindness? Probably. Awesomeness? 100%. What does Twam look like? Ryu has no clue. Ryu knows Twam's face is somewhere but...Twam is like Chief to Ryu. Twam's face must not be revealed! Does Twam even have much time to play Halo? Could Ryu beat Twam 1v1? Ryu has said Twam a lot so far, yes? Well, no one else says Twam. I must do it for them. I have said Twam 12 times. XD

Twam keeps Ryu awake at night. :D

Topic 2. Legends That Will Never Die (LTWND)

These guys made the site the place it is. They were here forever. And some are retired or banned. I miss them. :cray:

This keeps Ryu awake at night. And he must not speak more on this, it is saddening.

Topic 3. Greens Lately

Oh, the greens later in Ryu's day. No Fzdw11, no Syko, no ZB-85, no Azaxx, just a sea of green. A lot of these greens are nice, but Ryu likes his familiar friends. :( They are afraid of the sea of greens. D: Y U NO SWIM IN IT!?

This keeps Ryu awake at night.

Topic 4. What do you do in your off time? Without Xbox?

This keeps Ryu awake at night. What, did you want another paragraph? Too bad. XD

This has been a small TTTKMAAN 4 by Ryu Hayabusa. Hope you enjoyed the short and weird read!

Walk on warm sands, friends.

• Like 1