Halo has now become just like call of duty.

TheUnknownHero(Rise)

Ive been a halo fan and Ive always enjoy halo. Ever since the first. When reach came out i was hesitant to the game since it was a major difference from halo 3 but the only changes were the armor abilities and the disabling of dual weilding. I although after a few days of feeling of betrayal began to fall victim to the pure awsomeness and hidden ways on how to play the game. One being the grenade launcher. It could be held down and remotely detonated and upon detonation released an emp blast. The armor abilities struck me by surprise but as gameplay went on i realised that the ways of halo were slightly modified since everything else remained the same. As i started halo 4 i encountered several uneasements. One being the mantis. This is completly just like the silverback from gears of war three another being the limited option in forgemode with game types. Another being the replacement of evade to thrusters. Evade seems to me as a more likely ability to keep. Hardlight sheild... 90 percent of the time fails in combat and actually is more of a disadvantage to many. Where as armorlock seemed a more liklier choice to keep. Plus it would remain consistent since in halo 3 it was used by mastercheif to survive the plumet. Dominon i will admit is the most enjoyable gametype introduced. Ordinance drops. Again straying from halo tradition of the command and conquer techinique. Im not saying halo 4 is bad its just not halo anymore. I dont know if i stand alone but im just stating my thoughts. I actually do have a few theories and thoughts that could be introduced to the following halo game since ive been informed that this will possibly not be the last game of the new reclaimer trilogy. If some wish to hear my thoughts please do so and ill try to make some logical suggestions. Sincerly TUS(RISE)

Tactical, support packages. The option to customize your preferred weapons in load out. Ordinance drops. All players can sprint. Gameplay doesn't appear to have much resemblance to any previous halo game for me. Fyi just stating that the mantis seems to be a copy and paste of silverback to for the sake of adding a new vehicle when they could have just referred to some vehicles in halo wars.

• Like 1

1. You mentioned nothing that relates the game to CoD. 2. I will say there are a couple "CoD-like" aspects but I can assure you, it's nothing like it. Sure there may be Kill Cams (which I think is a nice addition) and the customizing of classes but there are so many things which separates Halo from Call of Duty franchise.

The game itself is not like COD the way players play it is!!!! There has become this hang back and wait attitude and an obsession fr K/D that has plagued the CoD series forever.

the game itself is a mix of Halo and without doubt they stole some of the better CoD features but who cares. Its the mindset of the players that has become the issue, this game could have gone either way but went the wrong way in this sense.

Just my opinion. Maybe some of the new features created this but I doubt that was their intention. I am enjoying it but become quickly bored (something that never happened in H3)

Yep, we can totally aim down sights, go prone, call in swarms of automated drones, call in airstrikes, start with any combo of 3-6 perks, add attachments to our guns, add camo to our knives, corner camp with a shotgun all day, choose any weapon available in MP to start with, and n00b tube. Sure as hell is just like Call of Duty. Especially since the player controls exactly the same, no getting used to running and aiming speed.

:troll:

The game just doesnt feel like halo anymore. Its the consistency of the gameplay how everybody was equal from the beggining. Im fine with the weapon loadout and im fine with armor abilities. Its just it feels like you now have perks which doesnt seem like the original halo concept. Dont get me wrong the game still beats all other game series by far im still a devoted halo fan it just doesnt have the "full" halo effect to me it seems. I do have several ideas if some would like to critique to maybe promote if they are infact good additions they may contribute to future halo games.

And i didnt say it was completely like cod its starting to resemble cod.

Tactical, support packages. The option to customize your preferred weapons in load out. Ordinance drops. All players can sprint. Gameplay doesn't appear to have much resemblance to any previous halo game for me. Fyi just stating that the mantis seems to be a copy and paste of silverback to for the sake of adding a new vehicle when they could have just referred to some vehicles in halo wars.

dude loadouts and packages and ordinance drops arent gonna kill you, just accept that they are changing it up a bit but it still more or less feels like halo.

Yep, we can totally aim down sights, go prone, call in swarms of automated drones, call in airstrikes, start with any combo of 3-6 perks, add attachments to our guns, add camo to our knives, corner camp with a shotgun all day, choose any weapon available in MP to start with, and n00b tube. Sure as hell is just like Call of Duty. Especially since the player controls exactly the same, no getting used to running and aiming speed.

:troll:

good point lol.

Cod was the only game that i knew well that used this different style of gameplay. Ill admit i made this topic of rage. What i truly miss is the equalness of all players. The fact all loadouts were already chosen. So everyone could have exactly what the other did in the next death. The fact the load outs disnt have "perks" such as tactical abd support packages. Personally im not a fan of sprinting being available for all. Id be satisfied with the game having it as an armor ability. And maybe possibly. If they could bring back the beloved bubble sheild and maybe other equipment. I enjoyed those little things. The game seemed to be full of little things that everyone could pick out enjoy. I have never rage quit a halo game untill halo 4. And ive been through some very unfair matches such as me vs 5 other players while the other players are spawn camping. But now many can call down ordinance to supply them with power weapons. Ruling out the strategic race to acquire the weapons that layered the map. Just had me die alil inside. The gameplay of how a halo game should be this. A map composed of several vehicles and weapons that are placed at several key locations of the map. Rocket / sword etc in center. Dmrs battle rifles layered around corners. Plasma pistol more frequent. Grenades scattered. Both teams have the exact same loadout list as the other no matter of rank or class. If not no loadout list. All have same sheilds same assault rifle battle rifle combo. Same ammount of grenades. Sane distance depending on player to vehicles. Take rats nest for example. A complete symetrical map You could cut it horizontally and the map could fold up and be exactly the other side. Or coag. How the cliff side could be counter for the series of rock and the caves could be countered out by eachother. Its just the fact that both teams had exact same fair advantage no matter their class or rank. The only main difference was armor. Which could be bought with amount of xp points that you used to rank up But the armor was only decoration and flash which sparked us all to keep playing any game type to gather points. The fact that no matter the game type. Forge / campaign. Firefight. You always got points at least thats what im aware of. The mantis how ever is quite cheap due to its weapons. Personally the cyclops from halo wars. Could have been a nice starting point. Im unsure in the mechanics but in time ill find a way to make it fair as much as possible. And the other fact that the hornet was excluded due to size of map bummed me slightly. Forge world was excluded as well. Of course forge mode is still there but the massive map of all possibility is ridden from the game. Dont get me wrong halo 4 is still a great game. But i feel it is nowhere close to the previous games.