My First Forum Sig

Tommy

:o Oh will you? Lol, there's 6 other mods that will challenge you with that..

Besides I thought the title was My First Forum Sig. Why is it a signature shop now? Insignia probably is watching this and laughing..

:sofa:

Just because a topic does not have "Shop" in the title, doesn't mean does not qualify as one. And you are right, it is his first forum sig, but if you will lok at the history of the posts you will see that people are requesting sigs and the requests are being filled. And no, I don't believe the other 6 mods would challenge me on this.

• Like 3

Just because a topic does not have "Shop" in the title, doesn't mean does not qualify as one. And you are right, it is his first forum sig, but if you will lok at the history of the posts you will see that people are requesting sigs and the requests are being filled. And no, I don't believe the other 6 mods would challenge me on this.

You should just lock it now... That way it doesn't continue :3

is there a rule against requesting that a friend use his talents to make you a gift? it isn't purchasing, i actually offered to pay for it and he wouldn't let me, and it certainly doesn't say shop or store.. and it's something he enjoys doing even for others, so i don't see the problem??

not disputing your decidion, of course, just curious....

is there a rule against requesting that a friend use his talents to make you a gift? it isn't purchasing, i actually offered to pay for it and he wouldn't let me, and it certainly doesn't say shop or store.. and it's something he enjoys doing even for others, so i don't see the problem??

There is already a signature shop, for my own reasons I don't know, Just requesting a signature on a thread and a mod has to stop it because there is already a topic about it makes me feel distant from these Forums, or maybe because of my mood, meh

• Like 1

There's already a signature shop, ask Inisgnia. He's running it like a shop that is why he was told to keep it on track. You are allowed to PM each other but not create a thread or it would be locked, which refers back to what Mayhem said.

Yeah i'm a little dis-illusioned by some of the babies on here, it's like we're all under 13 or something..... i get that swearing should be kept to a minimum, but there's too many Nanny rules on here, that aren't consistent between long time users and newbies.

Different rules for different people, pisses me right off.

Just ask Earth.

Thanks again Brony, **** the system, draw on champ.

• Like 1