Daily Challenge Idea

Spectral Jester

Okay we all know Thursday is Firefight achievements, got me thinking.

Why not have a day where each week the daily challenges are just for a specific playlist? Make the challenges a minimum of 3000cR.

Gets people playing or trying playlists they might have never played before. Plus there is a big cR incentive to actually do them.

Thoughts....

Made them a little more to give people more of a push to try out different gametypes/playlists.

I myself know now there are playlists I have never ever played.

Freshens it up, new challenges, maybe not making people, but influencing people to try new playliss.

so 1 day all challenges are for BTB, next week slayer, it works for firefight thursday as the FF population massively increses on thursday

i think this is a good idea. 3000 credits is a lot though, because when someone completes all of the daily challenges they would receive a total of 12k credits, which is a lot to earn in one day off of only credits. i think that this would be the best if they specified the challenges to the game type. for example, there would be no earn 30 kills in invasion matchmaking, as that is not the objective to invasion. the challenges would be capture the core, kill 10- people in an objective, ext. this way the challenges are directly related to the objective of the game. more options, score a goal in action sack, capture a flag, spend 1 min. inside of a hill in one game of crazy king. overall, i think this is a good idea

Like the idea. Don't really care to spend too much time in Firefight. Personally I wish 343 would make a daily for each mode (Multiplayer matchmaking, Firefight matchmaking, and Campaign) worth 1000 - 2000cr and throw in a REAL challenge for the fourth daily worth more credits, say 3000+.

I think the 3000cr is fine, that way everyone who is a low rank can stop complaining and become a high rank by completing challenges. Weekly challenges should be 20,000 credits instead of 12,000 and should be just as hard as the weekly challenge now such as the 150 waves or whatever.

Tell that to the Covenant..

It's a really good idea though, not much people play Classic Slayer playlist anymore.

Not many people play classic mode you say... and yet everyone whines about AA's all the time. Incredible.

JK I enjoy playing on both. I would really like to see this happen. Change the playlist everyday. Maybe something we can sort of expect to see too.

Monday - Classic Slayer

Tuesday - Action Sac

Wednesday - Firefight

Thursday - Invasion

Friday - Infection

Saturday - DLC

Sunday - Campaign

Thoughts?

I really like to play campaign on Sunday afternoons haha...

Even if they just changed it to have One day a week that one specific playlist was featured and all of the challenges came from that playlist. It moves the community around but keeps them all together at the same time.

Exactly the point I ws trying to make, I'm now making an effort to play other playlists rather than the norm and have to say loving it

I like it actually. 3000 each is a little too much though. The average total credits of daily challenges is 5000 cR.

IF they were 3k each, then I would rank up faster, making me actually want to play the game more... I think it is just the right amount... 2.5k at the very least.

How about, socre x many times in grifball? or kill x amount of survivors in infection, tht one alone may make people actually want to be the zombie lol

That would make a change currently infection is camp as a human, when your a zombie hide to protect K/D its a game for goodness sake.

OT like the challenge ideas.

I really like this idea! I could definitely use an excuse to try out different playlists, and it would be nice to see the population go up on those playlists, it can be a little daunting to try a new playlist when only a couple hundred people are playing, your mind tends to think that only the super good players are on and with more people playing you would definitely have a better chance at playing with peers with similar skill.

not everyone has the DLC...And i dont think all of the challenges should be for a specific playlist, maybe like one that could be applied to all playlists(win 5 matches for example). And i see nothing wrong with 3000+ it takes to long to rank up anyways.

Bizarrely enough, one of todays daily challenges is to win 5 games! I must commend you on your foresight! lol

How's about Win 10 games on 10 different maps? I can get sick of playin specific maps repeatedly, like countdown for example!