Daily Challenge Idea

Spectral Jester

Bizarrely enough, one of todays daily challenges is to win 5 games! I must commend you on your foresight! lol

How's about Win 10 games on 10 different maps? I can get sick of playin specific maps repeatedly, like countdown for example!

Lets say one time the challenges are on invasion. And theres the ten different maps challenge, the only 2 maps you will play on there will most likely be boneyard and spire...(wich brings up another issue)

Lets say one time the challenges are on invasion. And theres the ten different maps challenge, the only 2 maps you will play on there will most likely be boneyard and spire...(wich brings up another issue)

Not really, those 10 different maps require people to play across numerous playlists, its not meant for just the one playlist

Bizarrely enough, one of todays daily challenges is to win 5 games! I must commend you on your foresight! lol

How's about Win 10 games on 10 different maps? I can get sick of playin specific maps repeatedly, like countdown for example!

Like the 10 maps idea

Or

Win 5 games on different playlists

Okay we all know Thursday is Firefight achievements, got me thinking.

Why not have a day where each week the daily challenges are just for a specific playlist? Make the challenges a minimum of 3000cR.

Gets people playing or trying playlists they might have never played before. Plus there is a big cR incentive to actually do them.

Thoughts....

I deffinatly agree, thats one of the best suggestions i've read for challenges.

If they did this tho, I think they would have to exclude firefight playlists, because they already have a day for it.

You should make a poll about it, saying yes or no, I would do it, but I don't want to get accused of stealing your idea :P