What ever happened to recoil

Jamesw01

Seriously how come there's barely any recoil in this game. If the dmr had a high amount of recoil instead of a ill bloom it would make it a harder to use precision weapon they way it's intended to be. Havin to control recoil would make spamming it much harder and it having one of the strongest shots it should bounce up quite a bit. Same with assault rifle it's recoil should be a lot considering how strong it is but if u could control it u would have the advantage. Anyway I think recoil is the way to balance the weapon. What u guys think.

Smg on halo 2 has too much recoil the assault rifle don't have same for the DMR the BR have recoil only when you fire i mean weapons.. well most of the weapons never had recoil.

The only recoil that i know in halo it is just the bloom.

• Like 1

I'm not saying there was really ever recoil it's just the way to balance the game and let the better players be better

That's what I'm saying. That's the point of reticle bloom. You need to evenly space your shots so every one lands on target. A missed shot could (and probably will) kill you, so "the better players are better".

• Like 1

Yep. It's funny how some people think that this game is now Call of Duty, but then the things that make Halo what it is, those things get attacked.

Bloom was introduced in reach and was hella stupid I just don't get why u would make bloom over recoil it's like a retarded version of it. Also makes it much more random then a controlled recoil. The way I woulda made halo.................