What is your strategy for maximizing XP?

LiQuid BioniX

• 4 weeks later...

Those high end double exp users typically are awful in War Games when they are matched up against people who have earned the rank via MP. That being said, if you consistently play the Spartan Ops missions you will complete challenges that also give a good amount of exp. I think I got (approx) about 8-10k for the challenge completion of killing so many elite commanders. In shootout in Valhalla they all drive the Banshee's so not only can you rack up Banshee kills but also commander kills too.

Earning exp is pretty easy at this moment in H4, but as Ackbar said (and I agree), just play and have fun and exp comes anyhow. That way when you go into MP you won't get obliterated.

Shootout in Valhalla, and the first EP: & mission is the best. You want a map that's fast and easy. All was try to do the challenges for spartan ops. DewXP is the best way to go. I only use the DewXP only in spartan Ops because I get around 10k to 11k a game and if you play war-games you only get about 3k 5k, how many kills or points you get. I max out my SR so aim at SR130 all ready. I have 40 games left so if any one want's some DewXP send me a msg on here and give me your Facebook & i can send it as a gift on there.

The best way to get max exp in spartan ops I think is by 1. Getting yourself some double xp. 2. Using the fast track spec. 3. finish a mission that is over 8 min long. 4. getting more than 15 kills per game. This should get you a total of 16,000 - 17,000 exp from my experience.

• 4 weeks later...