Halo and Reach maps In Halo 4?

PreTTyBoiSTraFe

I would just like to know what maps from past halos would yall like to see in Halo 4.

Some I wanna see are

Uncaged (Flood)

Hemorhage(BTB

Guardian( Team Doubles if it returns)

SandTrap (BTB Heavys if 343 is able to add new vehicles in DLC)

Also does anyone know any info on remade maps coming to halo 4?

Hemorrhage has been in practically every halo game, I see it as a completely revamped new Blood Gulch, and it's already in Halo 4 (Ragnarok).

I dunno about everyone else, but Halo 1 had some of the funnest maps ever, the one with tons of teleporters was an absolute blast for shotgun and closed range fights (I recommend for Flood) I would love to see Halo 1 & 2 maps in Halo 4. Sure they kinda did that with Reach (CE Anniversary) but I found the map choices a bit slim and not very open. Sidewinder would be a lot of fun. Timberland is also great.

Hi there, guys!

That's a truly very funny story, these, who didn't hear that news is going to be shocked!

Nine year old damaged or lost her laptop with Winnie the Pooh in the investigation of the scenario of violation of copyright laws. Girl found through Yahoo site The Pirate Fresh album Kitty - and download it for the reference. However, its IP-address calculated Finnish organization TTVK. She sent a note demanding compensation in the amount of 600 euros.

Anyhow, article was given to me by guys, who've made this -. page

The girl's father thought to run the downloaded songs from their store and did not work, so the next day they ran out and bought the DISC. My daughter then decided on a concert favorite vocalist. Father sent in shots TTVK CDs and concert tickets inside hope that it will serve being a mitigating circumstance. But it don't help. On Tuesday, November 20 for the door knocking. The police were included with a search warrant -- and seized a pistol crime, that is a laptop. Taking a computer with Winnie the Pooh, the police said that all could be better if they pay for compensation.

The girl's father said that at this point can not believe inside reality of what is going on, it really is. He said that his daughter is simply not punished. "Even adults sometimes are unsure how to use a computer, what do you want by a nine year old, inches - he said.

In defense of the girls have made the building blocks Electronic Frontier, as well for the reason that singer Kitty, which additionally has published a hyperlink to a page with its free music on Spotify.

Representatives of the Pirate Party of Finland welcomed the singer's comment, but it is noted of the fact that author of the songs in such a situation can not have an impact on on anything.

you guys make no sence valhala? ragnarok? it is for halo 3?.. nothing to do with blood gulch.... whatever...

I do really miss Launch, and Sword base i miss it i miss it!! i have to make sword base 2.0 in forge... very easy if you know how to use forge..

and yeah i do miss a lot more of maps like timberland? uncaged... omfg i don't remember names.. whatever i will work on it starting today.

• Like 1

It is still a blood gulch remake.

Thats like saying CEA isn't a remake of CE because it has terminals. Not 100% the same. Just similar.

How long have you been playing Halo like 1 year. Valhalla is not a remake. Just because your there both big and grassy doesnt mean it's a remake. It's like saying Halo 3 guardian is a remake of halo 2 lockout. They look similar but not a remake. Research it homie'

Valhalla is not Blood Gulch...

I'm sorry but this community doesn't even know about their own game lmaooo.

I was about 95% sure but the last time I thought I was certain about something I was wrong and looked like an idiot xD so I just went with it.

I know it's your opinion; I respect that, but Sword Base was a terrible map...I thought the Reach community agreed on that...

Well, for swat. I hated just about every other map. Campdown, powerhouse, boardwalk. I tolerated Zealot though. Idk, Sword Base just about always won when it was in the voting. The only thing that gets annoying is when people camp the yellow lift room with a sword or shottie in well, every other game type lol. I mean I liked a lot of edited maps for specific gametypes, like Renegade, Cragmire, etc. Then again, I was that guy that hated Hemorrhage with a passion.

On another note, I really liked Breakpoint. BTB was fun there, and Invasion of course, but you know, they took that away and all..

Hemorrhage has been in practically every halo game, I see it as a completely revamped new Blood Gulch, and it's already in Halo 4 (Ragnarok).

I dunno about everyone else, but Halo 1 had some of the funnest maps ever, the one with tons of teleporters was an absolute blast for shotgun and closed range fights (I recommend for Flood) I would love to see Halo 1 & 2 maps in Halo 4. Sure they kinda did that with Reach (CE Anniversary) but I found the map choices a bit slim and not very open. Sidewinder would be a lot of fun. Timberland is also great.

The forge map Ravine has a map with the blood gultch bases. So it's a remake in all but officiality