I Hope that 343 Won't Turn out Like Bungie when it comes treating us

About265Jews

After The launch of Halo Reach, there had been numerous excellent constructive criticisms threads on the community forums. Most of them turned out to be flame magnets, but a few of them actually made is through the thick skulls of the fan boys. Wait for it, Wait for it, Wait for it, as soon as any thread gained any sort of momontum what's so ever they just get blocked and their authors perma banned.

You probably didn't notice this unless you had been an avid forum goer like I was, but I hope that this won't happen here again at a new rising corporation.

Have a good day people.

• 3 weeks later...

is this realy true hard 2 belive bungie would leave something out if they was thinking that it would help there game. i think alot of ppl linger aroud saying the same think over and over leaveing them tierd of all the same old b.s .so if its known to these guys that you think alot of things about there game sucks ooh well i thnik alot of thngs in reach like AAs and fall damage came from ideas from the community so its realy like bring the fresh stuff ppl and u might just get what yopu ask for so dont start wineing if you do