Playing as an Engineer?

Mr. Welldone

I know this is a small idea but what if you could play as the Engineer? Like, imagine in forge, instead of forging as just the Guilty Spark, you were an Engineer? I think it would be pretty cool. Or maybe if you were playing a gametype like VIP where the VIP is an Engineer and you have to defend him.

Thoughts?

I know this is a small idea but what if you could play as the Engineer? Like, imagine in forge, instead of forging as just the Guilty Spark, you were an Engineer? I think it would be pretty cool. Or maybe if you were playing a gametype like VIP where the VIP is an Engineer and you have to defend him.

Thoughts?

the forge idea might work. like if they make a covenant planet for forge than you could play as an engineer, but for forerunner, it should still be the moniter.

I saw no to being the engineer in VIP. How boring that would be. Slow and no weapons. Encourages camping to much.

I also don't think they should be in forge unless you want them as forge-able animals. I want engineers and MOA to run around my maps and be able to turn them into objectives.

First team to capture 10 Engineers.

First team to Kill 50 MOAs