Reduce the XP

James Tandy

Not really. Some challenges can take up a pretty good amount of time... The exp is pretty fair, and not everyone plays Spartan Ops. Also, the players who "AFK" is simply part of the experience, and if you think that it's necessary, you can always submit a player review accordingly.

Shorter than multi-player games? You're probably not playing on Legendary. Even so, it doesn't take short at all. It usually takes almost the same amount of time than that of a team slayer game. Some times it takes a bit more. I wouldn't mind an exp. drop, but I really don't think it's necessary.

Well, with fast track I manage 9,000 xp on SO and 4,000 ish on Matchmaking. So, it's a bit OP, but your rank doesn't reflect your skill, so I don't have a problem with people farming SO. I, personally, farm SO. Not for the xp, but for the commendations. Sure, the XP is a bonus, but my plan is to just shoot to 130 and then go for commendation completion (Yeah, that will take a long time, I know. And some commendations I won't want to go for anyway, so not full mastery of everything) because that way you get the xp aspect of the game out of the way and get straight to the fun part, because it's better when you don't have to worry about ranking up, you can focus on playing well.

Good day.