Halo 4 is the biggest disapointment to ever grace the Xbox 360.

Baeztoberfest

MM is not a huge part of the game, without campaign the games wouldn't proceed to start with. MM is only a huge part of CoD, not Halo. Halo is known for its storyline

MM is what makes the game last longer. So no MM is not only a large part for CoD. You forget BF.

Considering how many hours are put into MM how is it not a huge part of the game? Just look at the numbers.

MM is what makes the game last longer. So no MM is not only a large part for CoD. You forget BF.

Considering how many hours are put into MM how is it not a huge part of the game? Just look at the numbers.

Alright, I'm dropping the case here. You have your opinions I have mine. We could go on for pages, but that would get us a warning point for arguing on the forums. I'm stopping here.

And before others consider locking this thread take it for what it is. A thread proposing legitimate reasons why I disagree with the games acclaim. It isn't an argument point. (To all those that are arguing unprofessionally). To Azzax. I tried your methods and they are working out great. Thank you for your insight. But I still think campaign was the best part about this game.

And before others consider locking this thread take it for what it is. A thread proposing legitimate reasons why I disagree with the games acclaim. It isn't an argument point. (To all those that are arguing unprofessionally). To Azzax. I tried your methods and they are working out great. Thank you for your insight. But I still think campaign was the best part about this game.

I said the thread will be locked if fighting occurs, not because I felt like it.

Ever consider getting decent at the game? That helps.

This point has already been addressed. Had you read the thread that had a WHOPPING 20 replies you would've known the major complaints weren't skill based but were very valid reasons based on game mechanics differing from previous titles.

So don't post stupid crap on threads and quit trolling. Either contribute an opinion based on some sort of reason or tell your story walking.

I said the thread will be locked if fighting occurs, not because I felt like it.

I know what you were saying. A locked thread wouldn't be the end of the world. I was just so sick of reading the same rehashed opinionated bull on so many other threads. I was hoping someone good at the game can either get me to see it from a different view or share some of their insight into the game.

That being said I've mixed my tactics now. I travel in pairs if available or better, with the whole team. I don't mind getting assists anymore. Whatever I can do to help while avoiding death... The kills will come when they do. Patience.

Hologram works best aside from jet packing DMR. All those A HOLES I was having issues with I took their strategy and rolled with it with minor tweaks and its suited much better.

Over the last two days I've used these strategies and usually score about 12 and 5. Or on a good game low 20's and 5. It's nowhere near the beast that I was but I have up on CQC to a degree.

My target acquisition has gotten better so I prefer the DMR over the AR for obvious reasons. (Even though I'd rather use the carbine). But I realized for me to enjoy the game I have to use the power weapons and not use what I'm used to. (Something I still disagree with).

But the stats do speak for themselves. I have made major improvements. Some things will always remain impossible for me. (18 regicides in one game). Others I find easier. (Distinguishing between trolls, mods, and people with actual good intellectual input free from ignorant judgement. Not saying that all three are the same but I'm not saying all three are different either.

To the mods who helped me clean up my post so I didn't sound like a raging moron thank you for not simply putting a lock on it and taking the time to see the relevance in what I was saying. And thank you.

To everyone who offered good advice. Thank you. It did help me see MM from the other side of the coin. Dare I say... FUN AS HELL.

To the trolls? You'll never change. And you'll never offer anything important to anyone because your egos mean more to you than helping someone else out. I can't change you the mods can't and neither can anyone else. Just wish if you felt the need to spell your ignorance out for everyone you'd do it on someone else's thread. Because its just rude. If that came off argumentative I apologize beforehand. That is NOT my intention. I'm merely posting my opinionated frustration about trying to DEAL with an issue and hitting continuous speed bumps.

I digress. End result (I believe) is a new polished gamer for hope for the future.

And it wouldn't be fair to come down on the trolls without coming down on myself. If I knew how to change a thread name I would. I came off bitchy and whiny (albeit wanting to solve a legit problem) and at times unprofessional and for that I'm sorry. To everyone. Thanks to twinreapers post earlier I have REALLY been trying to see things not so black and white and not so much RAGE. Here's to more clarified posts in the future. And once again I apologize about the initial tone of this thread to the community.

Simple, I think people need to realize while you are entitled to opinions and constructive posts, you are not entitled to (in my opinion) discrediting and "beating-down" other people on a forum. Especially considering the vast majority of people on these forums are fans of Halo and not just going to easily be swayed to agree with your opinion. I stated in my original reply to maturely have your own opinions (as this is a game for mature audiences) that could potentially be accepted not thrown down because of the immature 13 year old attitude.

Drop it.

UnSeEnZ

I can't begin to describe how much Halo 4 is like a breath of fresh air after playing Halo Reach for years. Halo Reach was poorly made and a lot of gamers quit playing because of it's poor design. Unlike Halo Reach, Halo 4 has a good balance of weaponry, armor abilities, and on top of that, bloom is out and the ranking system is making a return. The numbers of people who played Halo Reach long after Reach compared to those same numbers of Halo 2 and 3 are not even comparible. 343 still needs to make some minor tweaks to the game but overall they got the right idea. Halo needed balance and that's what we got.

I kinda agree with this thread Halo Wars and maybe Halo 2 have worse story made than Halo 4 but multiplayer Halo 4 is arguably the worst of all the spartan laser downgrade disappointed me along with the human sniper reticle change with a slightly leftward motion making my aim off by a large margin. (I usually am amazing with the human sniper) Spartan Ops Tops my list over firefight because you have a point to it, besides survive.

The graphics and eargasmic sounds just amaze me, best in those categories for sure.