Petition for additon of a Forge World map

your_dog

The spaces are actually pretty big if you want to build over the lake in erosion, the space on impact or outside the ravine. The problem is, you are stuck using all forge objects. There isn't enough variety of textures/colors/lighting to make 100% forge object maps look that nice. I like to build maps around existing terrain and there really isn't anything good to work with in the existing maps. I would like to see some more flat, grassy areas with clear skies so the maps aren't so dark. I would also like to be able to pick from any of the skin pallets on one map. I would love a rusty looking base on one side, then a cleaner looking base on the other. I would like to use the pipes, bases, etc... on more than one map. This would go a long way in making Forge worth the hours we put into to some of our maps.

Also, I was so disappointed that the custom game types have been stripped down. Lots of my favorite games, I have no way or re-creating in Halo 4. I realize they are trying to take Halo 4 in their own direction but I hope 343i doesn't forget what made Halo great to begin with. If I wanted to play COD, I would play COD.

• Like 1

I agree there should be either "forge world" or another big map of the sorts so that we can create some serious masterpieces also if there was such a map mabye think about a huge map in space. ;)

With that huge space map let us fly Seraphs and Sabers on it. Let us make our own space wars.

The spaces are actually pretty big if you want to build over the lake in erosion, the space on impact or outside the ravine. The problem is, you are stuck using all forge objects. There isn't enough variety of textures/colors/lighting to make 100% forge object maps look that nice. I like to build maps around existing terrain and there really isn't anything good to work with in the existing maps. I would like to see some more flat, grassy areas with clear skies so the maps aren't so dark. I would also like to be able to pick from any of the skin pallets on one map. I would love a rusty looking base on one side, then a cleaner looking base on the other. I would like to use the pipes, bases, etc... on more than one map. This would go a long way in making Forge worth the hours we put into to some of our maps.

Also, I was so disappointed that the custom game types have been stripped down. Lots of my favorite games, I have no way or re-creating in Halo 4. I realize they are trying to take Halo 4 in their own direction but I hope 343i doesn't forget what made Halo great to begin with. If I wanted to play COD, I would play COD.

Yes halo 4 is beginning to become more and more like COD

• 3 weeks later...