mods

Caboose The Ace

Most of the locked threads were not aimless rants by any means I posted several paragraphs discussing H4 in detail only to have the thread locked. By locking threads it will only add to peoples anger at H4 and 343 because they are not allowed to discuss the game unless they only have positive remarks......this is a very shameful thing to do......if the game is not what people claim then there should be countless responses stating so. This however is not the case, all across every last gaming forum members are expressing their outrage at H4.

if threads are getting locked or deleted it's because it breaks the rules, i know more likely than not they use excessive amounts of foul language,or there are countless other threads about the same thing, plus this is only a fan forum so it's not like were 343 trying to remove all negative posts about the game lol, beside there are plenty of threads hating on halo 4 here.

• Like 1

if threads are getting locked or deleted it's because it breaks the rules, i know more likely than not they use excessive amounts of foul language,or there are countless other threads about the same thing, plus this is only a fan forum so it's not like were 343 trying to remove all negative posts about the game lol, beside there are plenty of threads hating on halo 4 here.

I wanted to ask a mod this, but didn't want to start a new thread. I know this is a community forum, but is there a forum out there on the interwebz that the devs read or look at? Just curious, I've nothing but good things to say about H4, I'd just like to know.

nice to see someone who realizes this problem. I even started a whole topic about the repeated complaints being locked