region search

alcatraz669

First off this is my first Halo game ever,and I am highly enjoying it and I am usually not into the shield,shoot a guy 80 times in the head, invisibility thing...the only problem I do have is there is no region filter at all..If I am in a lobby with all US players the game goes pretty smooth..the last game I played the top 3 players were from Canada.Mexico,Germany..they were all unstoppable.now Im not saying i have the fastest internet or the best,what I am saying is I should not be paird up with them...I know europe has incredibly fast internet and not every person In the US has fios available to them..believe me if i did Id have it..I just want to be paired up with people from the East coast US...All im saying is there should be an option,I do sometimes enjoy meeting people from other countries,but when I just wanna relax and have a non rage game,I dont wanna be in a room full of foreign players