343 please prove me wrong

An Alien Fetus

Ok so ive noticed your unacceptably low number of playlists along with some extremely ugly helmets and i must ask why? i know your trying to make halo your own but please don't destroy the pre-existing community, build off of it. Some of the helmets/armour are really cool, presonally the venator is one of my all time favorite but please dear god tell me your going to bring back ODST in a map pack or something. ODST are just about as iconic in the halo franchise as the spartans are. Also please clear up the whole playlist situation. Where is Grifball? i heard your just fixing server issues and then you will drop the playlists in and i hope that is true. Also im hoping you include a forge world of some sort. Well there my 2 cents, 343 if you acctually do listen to your customers then lease reply

I wish they would add an old infection game mode that's actually customize able such as the infection on halo 3. If anyone at 343 ever reads this please look up the old cops and robbers, berserker, fat kid, left 4 dead community made game types and maps and please try to bring them back. The flood idea is really fun and a good twist off of infection but why replace classic infection with flood? Why not just add flood as its own game type and continue to keep infection as its own just like it was on halo 3. Build off of what has already been created by Bungie rather than erase it and start new. If you look at my old Xbox live gamer tag:DeMoN SnIp3RXx, the majority of time I spent playing halo was without a doubt custom games. I played well over 3000 custom games and over 400 match made games. Please recreate infection mode from halo 3 it would be well worth your while and would also make the gaming experience of halo 4 improve immensively.